Thread: Breeding Discussions

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by suzycat75 View Post
    Try breeding level 10 Firestorm and level 10 serpent that's how I got mine
    This is how I got my diamond dragon for anyone looking for ideas

New Resident
    This is how I got my diamond dragon for anyone looking for ideas

New Resident
    How to breed a 3 color gems dragon? e.g. fireworks (blue/yellow/red)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by topazyu View Post
    How to breed a 3 color gems dragon? e.g. fireworks (blue/yellow/red)
    Pick two dragons that have all the colors, like for fireworks, you could use one pure color like the Water Dragon for Blue, Then use
    a Firestorm for the yellow/red.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzycat75 View Post
    Try breeding level 10 Firestorm and level 10 serpent that's how I got mine
    Great idea . . . How do I get a Serpent?
    I have been breeding Fruitfuls like an assembly line trying to get elf with every combination I have and finally took a break so my evolution temple and trading portal can catch up so maybe I can get a Serpent with your good advice

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    Great idea . . . How do I get a Serpent?
    I have been breeding Fruitfuls like an assembly line trying to get elf with every combination I have and finally took a break so my evolution temple and trading portal can catch up so maybe I can get a Serpent with your good advice
    I just sold two serpents in a row, breeding for infinity, it also gave me my two elves which I spent a month trying to breed before taking a break, then went back to infinity breeding & got my elf ! my original serpent, came from a mistmoth & landworm, trying to get a planet or titan. my Island really hates to breed magic it seems

Executive Chef
    I'd go for any combo with blue and green be it straight water and forest, or mixing with the hybrids, like island or atlantis.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    I just sold two serpents in a row, breeding for infinity, it also gave me my two elves which I spent a month trying to breed before taking a break, then went back to infinity breeding & got my elf ! my original serpent, came from a mistmoth & landworm, trying to get a planet or titan. my Island really hates to breed magic it seems
    Sad that you sold 2 Serpents.
    Well, I guess I just have to keep trying with what I have - I don't have mistmoth or landworm or titan or planet. Not complaining either because I like the game and don't want to rush through it. I am getting a real sense though of how some people get so frustrated when reading about others who have already got "whatever". Like amazing that some have already right, left and passion for instance.
    I have been wondering if there is a factor related to level (like with athletic) that allows more advanced players to get the new dragons more easily.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience!

Executive Chef
    And it's early still...i only got some dragons REALLY late. Like trickster, seabreeze, mermaid, laserlight, wizard... still don't have titan too.

Executive Chef
    Tried almost every combo for the Elf involving Forest, Air, Fruitful, Parakeet, and Fairy. Going to try and put Caeser in a few combos to see if he can help me get Elf.