coral + coral
    wizard + wizard
    mistmoth + mistmoth
    aether + aether
    diamond + coral
    diamond + wizard
    diamond + mistmoth
    diamond + aether

actually it only depends on your luck try to switch the combo every 2 times and one day you'll get dozensnof them!

Too funny... add to this luck + aurora = familiar (and I was going for mistmoth..lol)

Oh -- and here are some 1st try combos that worked for me:
    Aurora and Super = Wild
    Aurora and Diamond = Diamond
    Mindvolt and Water = Seabreeze

... and Diamond owners have faith!! .. I just got a Crusader a couple of days ago and I got Quetzal tonight while crusing this site for help on mistmoth ... just put in a movie, light em if you got em and keep punching diamond + fire, or diamond + forest ... I used epic levels (10) on both ... and after 20-25 minutes of "left, right, breed, sell, sell" YOU WILL GET THEM!

... any sure fire suggestions for Wizard?

New Resident
    Hey! I'm new to this here forum 😊 can anyone help me? I'm trying & trying to breed a serpent dragon & just can't manage it. It's driving me up the wall! I've tried every combo I can think of; with varying levels of dragon but no joy 😔 I've had island dragons galore, lost count of how many of the critters I've sold but I just CAN'T get a serpent. Can anyone help? PLEASE?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You are breeding forest and virtue and are getting pegasus. 26 hr breed time going from the time you first posted. Congrats.
    thank you so much, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa I got Pegasus

Farm Supplier
    any tips on getting more auroras??? I got 3 of them in a row months ago, but don't remember my combination! I only RECENTLY started keeping track of my combinations, and its really helped me to go back and keep breeding to get the dragons I want. I've learned that this game is honestly just a matter of patience... eventually, you will get the dragon you want, you just have to keep breeding. and thanks to all the advice here to switch up the combos every few breedings or so.. it helps out tremendously when trying to get a rare/super rare!

Fashion Designer
    Anything blue and purple if I mix, I always get coral or wizard. I can't get mismoth or aether. (

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I just bred magic and life and have a 21 hour incubation. I expect that it is poison, however . . .does anyone know if there is any chance that it is snowman?? In otherwords, can magic give red or blue or only purple?
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Anything blue and purple if I mix, I always get coral or wizard. I can't get mismoth or aether. (
    Join the club. Been trying for aether and mismoth for months. Got lots of coral…my reef is complete, and 2 wizards. Tried, magic and water, magic and wizard, wizard and water, wizard and diamond and don't remember all but no luck on my two missing dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Join the club. Been trying for aether and mismoth for months. Got lots of coral…my reef is complete, and 2 wizards. Tried, magic and water, magic and wizard, wizard and water, wizard and diamond and don't remember all but no luck on my two missing dragons.
    Lol, I thought its only me. I did also with diamond and blue purple but still nada. I'm trying with mercury and magic now, I hope I get mismoth or aether or even Anubis ( I'm dreaming, lol)

I'm pretty sure any combination of 4 different colors will get you a diamond.

I got my diamond with a Bubble + Hypnotic.

Fashion Designer
    I used diamond and coral to get aether, mistmoth (have 2, second one came while I was trying for wizard) and wizard. Wizard arrived last, but got all within about 15 tries.