Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Wizard Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    And if it is the wiz, for those of you who are jealous, I don't want to make you feel bad so I will share that I have been trying and trying and trying to get anything other than island and fruitful for the longest time!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've hatched at least four wizards trying to get Aether. I have all of the blue/purple hybrids, now. I just used the basic combo of Magic plus Water for all of them.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been posted, but I got wizard with mistmoth & fairy....I also got seabreeze & diamond with this combo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    I've hatched at least four wizards trying to get Aether. I have all of the blue/purple hybrids, now. I just used the basic combo of Magic plus Water for all of them.
    I tried that combo for aether and mistmoth and got coral, coral, coral, coral, coral, coral, coral …well you got the picture.

Rhino Keeper
    Was soooo happy to find this thread!!! Read the whole thing and tried coral-10 and coral-6 to get wizard. I GOT A MISTMOTH !!! WOOO HOOO!!! Now I have to go back to the beginning and read what to mix with mistmoth to get wizard .. lol

Hang in there henrylucky!! I'm with ya on the wizard hunt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    Ok, this seems too simple so you experts please let me know if I'm full of hot air. I just bred magic and water and got a 22 hour incubation. Can it be anything other than wizard?
    I think you got Wizard before I writing,Good Luck for Wizard,seems to me a very difficult rare one to breed.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok... bred Epic Magic and Epic Water and got an epic fail with coral. Bred Epic Coral and Epic Magic and got WIZARD!!!! I'm loving you guys for all of your help and posts!

Banned
    Well I finally got a Wizard after trying forever and getting corals almost every time. Bread two Aether dragons and got a wizard. Still no Planet, Parakeet, or Familiar though (nor leopard, that one is also eluding me)

Rhino Keeper
    Just got mine with poison x water

New Resident
    still havent got any wizard dragon, but i just bred a DIAMOND with aurora and winter,