Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Dragon

Executive Chef
    I still dnt have one., at level 72 I have an aether, though.

Fashion Designer
    I got it the first time I bred together Water 6 vs Magic 7 trying to breed Coral for the goal

Rhino Keeper

Wizard, Familiar : impossible to get

I have bred at least 100 poison (the only purple and green I can get aside from the limited time ones) and 200 coral. I managed to get ONE mismoth, once...

How do you increase your chances of getting familiar and wizard ? I tried everything... (note : i have given up on the diamond, that I still did not get although I'm level 58...)

Thanks for the help !

Actually, I thought it was as well.

I bred Coral and Coral for Wizard. I had a hard time getting it and thought this method wouldn't work. But it did.

I bred Forest and Magic many times. Then I tried Magic and Forest and got it on the first try. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks bigbux.

I will try again ! But I dread the 21 hours... at least getting 10 hours each time I try coral x coral, mismoth x coral, coral x mismoth, coral x magic, coral x water, mistmoth x magic, mismoth x water, water x magic or magic x water... not that long. The 21 hours of the poison is ****ing me. Even the witch x zombie won't work for me !

Banned
    Maybe you should try giving up on wizard or familiar for a few days.

Work on the new mirage Dragon or something. Then come back to these two dragons. (it might improve your luck!)

Rhino Keeper
    When I tryed coral and coral the first time I got an aether. With that aether and a fairy I got two familiars and a wizard, i think.

Executive Chef
    i was just like you tried many times

when i started trying for diamond .. i got the wizard

and when i was trying for witch i got familiar ( had mixed feeling happy and sad

Rhino Keeper
    I alreadt got all 3 colors hybrid including mirage (water x scorpion, first try). I will try again... maybe i can at least get an aether... i have a special curse on those waterx magic and forest x magic

Fashion Designer
    I got three wizard (sold one) and two familiar.. I had no Problems with breeding them ;D