Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PangHian View Post
    i think different people have different chances of getting those, ie Wizard, Mismoth, Aether. i got like 3 Wizards without even trying. and aether and mismoth seems to dislike my island
    I get my 2 Mistmoths when trying for other dragon and an Aether on first try

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I get my 2 Mistmoths when trying for other dragon and an Aether on first try
    But, no Wizard yet

Host(ess)
    Finally got my wizard (accidentally) while trying for an Aurora. Bred level 9 Serpent with epic Magic. Bred the same combo and got Aurora on the 2nd try

Executive Chef
    I was just going to suggest to try for aurora. you might get lucky and get your wizard instead. oh and, you have a mistmouth, wait you have 2, now i am sad. i can't get one of those. that's what I was trying for when i got my wizard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I was just going to suggest to try for aurora. you might get lucky and get your wizard instead. oh and, you have a mistmouth, wait you have 2, now i am sad. i can't get one of those. that's what I was trying for when i got my wizard.
    In fact, I don't really try for mistmoth, I forget what I breed for first one but I was trying for infinity, my second was coral and forest, I was try for Aurora
    LOL ??

Rhino Keeper

Best chance for Wizard?

Been trying to get a Wizard dragon to go with my witch for the longest time.

Was trying indirectly for Wizard (Magic + Water) while going for Aurora (Magic + Water + Forest) and got all sorts of cool dragons (Aether, Aurora, Familiar, tons of Coral & Poison).

Since I got the epic Aether (Magic + Water), I've been trying again to get my Wizard using a Aether + Water combo but no luck, about 5 corals in a row. Would I be better off with plain magic and water to get one or does using rares influence better odds for more rares? Seems I was getting a lot with Aether + Forest combo but wanted to eliminate chances for Poison.

Any hints?

Try Coral and Coral. I got mine this way a month or so ago. I couldn't get one, and I thought it wouldn't work, but it did!
    I hope you get your soon!

Fashion Designer
    Got my first with coral aether

Executive Chef
    Don't remember what I bred, I believe just water and magic...but shocked the heck out of me when wizard popped up out of the breed.

Host(ess)
    Got mine while trying for an aurora... I was breeding serpent and magic.