Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Dragon

Sigh...forgot MindVolt was also 22-hrs...yet another one. Decided to sell it as I already have three.

Back to breeding dragons go I. Maybe I'll try for the Titan for awhile then come back to Seabreeze & Wizard. Those are the last three I need from the original quests (except for Diamond).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by telynau View Post
    not BigBux, but I've been playing along with the goals in trying for the rare/hybrid dragons. My hypothesis is you need the previous dragon to complete the next quest in some way. Or if there are two dragons in one quest, one yields the other. Like the "Keep Cool" quest of Atlantis & Seabreeze.

Just another facet of the game to ponder while waiting for dragons to make magic and eggs to hatch

Sorry but that was the last goal I ever got and I got atlantis (2 in fact) several other rares and super rares. NO SEABREASE it does not matter what I try. No seabreeze, honeybee, or parkeet. Oh and no hint of diamond.

112166, yes, I have part of "Keep it Cool" goal with three Atlantis. Still trying for the elusive Seabreeze to finish it. Then there is "Merlin" which needs Wizard; and "Titan" which needs Titan.

Haven't even tried for Diamond dragon. Well, not exactly true...every so often I'll put two random dragons in the den to see what happens. Maybe a Diamond, or a Fruitful, or a Firestorm LOL

I still wonder if we have to complete all of the basic quests/goals before we can successfully get the Diamond.

Tomorrow I'll try Magic & Water for the Wizard again. I may get the luck of the draw this time. No Air element though so the 22-hr breeding isn't yet another MindVolt!

Quote Originally Posted by telynau View Post
    112166, yes, I have part of "Keep it Cool" goal with three Atlantis. Still trying for the elusive Seabreeze to finish it. Then there is "Merlin" which needs Wizard; and "Titan" which needs Titan.

Haven't even tried for Diamond dragon. Well, not exactly true...every so often I'll put two random dragons in the den to see what happens. Maybe a Diamond, or a Fruitful, or a Firestorm LOL

I still wonder if we have to complete all of the basic quests/goals before we can successfully get the Diamond.

Tomorrow I'll try Magic & Water for the Wizard again. I may get the luck of the draw this time. No Air element though so the 22-hr breeding isn't yet another MindVolt!
    Try Coral and Coral. I got mine this way. I thought it would give me coral, but now I have a Wizard! Or Mistmoth and Coral.

Rhino Keeper
    All i can say is stay cool and be patient.
    I got my first wizard after 25 attempts of blue x purple.

Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    All i can say is stay cool and be patient.
    I got my first wizard after 25 attempts of blue x purple.
    I already got the Wizard yesterday. I also bred Forestfire and Mindvolt in hopes of a Diamond and got another 22 hour breeding time.

Farm Supplier
    I got my two wizards with Coral7 & Water7, Magic10 & Water10 on my 1st and 2nd try. I was trying for Mistmoth. Still no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by muscovylover View Post
    I got my two wizards with Coral7 & Water7, Magic10 & Water10 on my 1st and 2nd try. I was trying for Mistmoth. Still no luck.
    I got a Mistmoth before I got a Wizard. It was an accident though. Try Coral and Atlantis, or Coral and Genie.

Farm Supplier
    I will try the combos thank you

Quote Originally Posted by muscovylover View Post
    I will try the combos thank you
    Good luck.