Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Isn't an infinity a hybrid of Diamond?
    You can get Infinity with wizard and fairy end I heard you can get diamond with infinity and infinity

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You can get Infinity with wizard and fairy end I heard you can get diamond with infinity and infinity
    What elements make up an Infinity? I thought it was either Water and Diamond or Magic and Diamond.

Fashion Designer
    What elements make up an Infinity? I thought it was either Water and Diamond or Magic and Diamond.
    Well i have 3 Infinity Dragons. My 1st was from Mistmoth and Fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Well i have 3 Infinity Dragons. My 1st was from Mistmoth and Fairy.
    Well, Infinity costs 2,000 gold. If I breed Wizard and Fairy, will this guarantee an Infinity?

Fashion Designer
    Well, Infinity costs 2,000 gold. If I breed Wizard and Fairy, will this guarantee an Infinity?
    Let me say it like this....I'm normally very very lucky with breeding. Infinity took me almost a month....i know it was more then 3 weeks but i believe it was just before the update of the 4th week to get it. Also keep in mind i used gold to speed and looking back it was maybe more then the Dragon would have cost me. Northsweets did Wizard and Fairy and if i remember correctly took maybe another week after i did to get one. So clearly Water+ Magic +Air +Forest works but i can't tell you that it'll come quick. This game is after all worse then a Las Vegas slot machine for some after all.

Farm Supplier
    I got mine by mistmoth lvl 10 "with" water lvl 10. Just keep trying then you will get aether mistmoth and wizard. Hope this helped add SteveEG158

Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    I got mine by mistmoth lvl 10 "with" water lvl 10. Just keep trying then you will get aether mistmoth and wizard. Hope this helped add SteveEG158
    I have a Mistmoth and I'm breeding a Wizard now. Will an Aether get me a Diamond?

Congratulations, BigBux, on your Wizard!

I just got mine, too, with a Genie(6) and Coral(7). Going to keep with this in hopes of a SeaBreeze.

Oh, from Genie/Coral I also got a Clown and a Mistmoth. This seems to be a pretty good pair (although there was a goodly share of Mist/Coral/Genie eggs in the clutch...)

Good luck on getting the other dragons you're after

I couldn't get a wizard...I got ap2 aethers, 3 mistmoths and a handful of corals....but the I tried water and magic and....boom I got the wizard

Host(ess)
    I got my first Wizard with Water & Magic and the second with Wizard & Magic. He looks pretty cool, I like his beard =