Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Question Anyone any hints on getting the ATLANTIS DRAGON?

The goals bugging me and I wanna finish it, and all I've been doing is breeding water with forest - but each time it just throws out a really annoying Island Dragon. I wouldn't mind but its 20 hours waiting time each time or 20 gold to speed it up from breeding and another 20 to hatch it, for me to sell the thing for 100 coins.

Ironic thing? For the titan goal, first time I tried the combination (fire and magic i think??) I got the dragon. Ive seen so many people with Atlantis dragons, I know they're 'rare' but surely there must be something Im doing wrong? Ive been at this for a week!

So if anyone can remember what combinations they used to get one... Id be really grateful!

Executive Chef
    I have also had more Islands than I care to remember plus a couple of serpents. I keep giving up and trying for a mistmoth (hundreds of corals and 4 wizards but no mistmoth) then going back to trying for an atlantis, but no luck with either.

I just got an Atlantis ( finally!) but I didn't use anything special.. Just the basic blue and green elements. It's a lot luck but I think it helps get rares if you have your dragons at higher levels.. I've got all 7 and 8.. Good luck and hope for 15 hours!

I got the Atlantis dragon with forest and water on my first try. It is all about luck because I have been trying for the Mindvolt dragon for two weeks straight and keep getting the stupid mist dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help guys just didnt know whether to go with the straight forest/water combo or try something more exotic haha!

i used water with island... but i can't remb wat lvl they were...

i posted their lvls somewhere in other thread... will let u know if i manage to find it! ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like I've got an atlantis brewing.
    Bred epic water and forest.

got now my 3rd atlantis from familiar (10) x mist (10) while trying for diamond

Host(ess)
    Lol I wish I could give you one of my Atlantis Dragons, I've actually bred 6 of them so far, only kept two and sold the rest. Simple combo all six times, Epic Forest and Epic Water and I got the Atlantis. Now if I could just get that wrfxstdsd SERPENT DRAGON!! Omg that thing hates me, I can't even count how many Islands I gotten trying to get the Serpent T___T

Rhino Keeper
    Try sea breeze and island . Or epic coral and epic firestorm.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast