Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis Dragon

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the TIPS, finally got it breeding wizard and fairy!!!!! Uh uhhhhh

Grrrr... Atlantis dragon drama!

I've been trying to get an Atlantis dragon on my DS on my iPhone, I'm on level 43 and struggling to get this and a number of other dragons. I brought a new tablet computer recently and downloaded DS and started a new game, im at level 12/13 and last night I added 2 dragons to my breeding den before going out, can't remember which 2, this morning clicked on the "ready" symbol above the den and the egg that appeared in the den was an Atlantis egg!!!! So the account that I've had longest and use a number of times a day has no Atlantis dragon and the newer one that I only go on once a day (if I'm lucky) now has one!! And I can't remember the dragons I used to try and breed them on my main account does prove my thought that my iPhone game is jinxed, I can't get nearly any rare dragons on it.

Banned
    Wow that's amazing!

Fashion Designer
    Same thing with me. It took me forever to start getting rares on my phone. Downloaded the game on my iPad and I have more rare than common. I got three mindvolts before I got one mist.

I have two succesful breeding pairs for the next person searching this...
    poison 7 x water 10
    forest 10 x coral 10

Rhino Keeper
    Island and forest, got it first try

Executive Chef
    Firestorm and island, first try (when I level 10, I think )

Rhino Keeper

Question Atlantis dragon

I've been breeding for this dragon for two weeks, and all I keep getting is the island dragon that is 20 hrs why?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    I've been breeding for this dragon for two weeks, and all I keep getting is the island dragon that is 20 hrs why?
    It is hard to get, it was one of the last dragons I got. I got it with Quetzal/Night.., I was trying for DA or Hunter so I was glad I got Atlantis.

Rhino Keeper
    i actually got THREE atlantic while trying for the mermaid when it got limited, needless to say i dint get the mermaid..used basic combo of blue/green

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast