Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fairy dragon(REMOVED)

Executive Chef
    I have gotten fairy dragons by breeding air lvl 4 x forest lvl 4 and air lvl 10 x forest lvl 4.

Banned
    I got a fairy my first try. I bred my lvl 10 air and lvl 10 forest. I put air on the left and forest on the right.

Fashion Designer
    I only have one fair dragon and have tried COUNTLESS times. I have so many fruitfuls I started selling the ones that weren't evolved yet to make room for other dragons it got so bad. I HATE those little buggers to the point I dont even want to try for a second fairy now.

Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    I only have one fair dragon and have tried COUNTLESS times. I have so many fruitfuls I started selling the ones that weren't evolved yet to make room for other dragons it got so bad. I HATE those little buggers to the point I dont even want to try for a second fairy now.

Good Luck!
    I'm the same, but with Firestorms. I hate them soo much, but the adults and epics look cool. Elusive Eagle...

I have 5 fruitful and 5 firestorm,selled ALOLOLOLOLOT OF THEM
    P.S.:they were 999999999999...so on..

Rhino Keeper
    LOL I have gotten so many fruitfuls that I sell them as soon as they hatch, I have no room.

Unhappy Fairy Dragon

How do I breed a Fairy Dragon? I love this game but I really want this dragon and cannot get all the gold they want me to buy it for. can anyone help me?

Nightclub Owner
    I've only been able to get one of those so far, but that may be because I've been trying for the Serpent. I used a Forest + Air, in that order. I don't recall the levels, but most likely they were both 6 at the time.

I got my Fairy Dragon on my first attempt by breeding a level 7 Forest with a level 4 Air (in that order).

Rhino Keeper
    It's all luck and persistance. I don't know why anyone would spend gold on an egg when the fun is in the breeding. And I say that even after my 1 millionth island dragon, with it's 20 hour incubation.... XD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast