Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fairy dragon(REMOVED)

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    My Firestorms are piling up as well. I have a Wild and Serpent, but no other rares. My dragons are like, 50% Firestorm. Stupid things.
    Don't hate them .. They actually bring in a lot of gold .. It's the highest profit amongst common hybrids and even better than Wild (which is rare).

Fashion Designer
    I have a forest his name is twig I crossed him with shu my air dragon. It got me twig my fairydragon. My serpent is called indigo that is beween purple and blue, when I put him in the breeding with skye my eagle it might be Diamond and I would be in heaven! No I do not know that their names got annything to do with the breeding but who knows?!

New Resident
    Omg, this game is driving me nots! Stop changing the prices!

Fashion Designer
    I saw the download sheet, but I don't have all the names of these dragons! Therefor I cannot use it!

The dragons nest price go up after you buy one each time it sounds like.

Ive bought two nests and my third one to purchase will be 50 gold.

I dont think theyre randomly changing the prices...it just gets more expensive to buy after each purchase.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by glittergirly1 View Post
    The dragons nest price go up after you buy one each time it sounds like.

Ive bought two nests and my third one to purchase will be 50 gold.

I dont think theyre randomly changing the prices...it just gets more expensive to buy after each purchase.
    Its true that they don't randomly change the price. Its just they DO randomly set different price from different player.

Have been trying forever. I got an eagle dragon after 3 tries but have been trying for a fairy for over a week....

I've been trying to get a serpent for the last 2 weeks. I'm 8 island dragons in and I'm sick of them!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana13 View Post
    Its true that they don't randomly change the price. Its just they DO randomly set different price from different player.
    Actually, they do randomly change the price. I only have one nest. The cost for the second was 25 gold but they changed it to 250 gold.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast