Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy dragon(REMOVED)

Rhino Keeper

Fairy dragon(REMOVED)

Can anyone please tell me how to get a fairy dragon.. Have tried so many times .. Sorry if it's already posted. I am about to scream.. Thank you

Edit (KP)
    8 Hours

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-16 at 04:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Breed a Green Dragon with a Yellow Dragon. It's rare, you probably will get a Fruitful instead. Keep trying!

New Resident
    Yeah, green and yellow. I don't have one yet either.

I've been trying to get an eagle dragon for literally a week. I have eight firestorm dragons and another on the way. I have zero rare dragons. I'm super frustrated too.

I think the game could be vastly improved if you could cancel an egg after breeding. Especially now that extra nests have gone up 100 gold!!! I was just about to buy another today and noticed the price change. Really frustrated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ekokontis View Post
    Yeah, green and yellow. I don't have one yet either.

I've been trying to get an eagle dragon for literally a week. I have eight firestorm dragons and another on the way. I have zero rare dragons. I'm super frustrated too.

I think the game could be vastly improved if you could cancel an egg after breeding. Especially now that extra nests have gone up 100 gold!!! I was just about to buy another today and noticed the price change. Really frustrated.
    My Firestorms are piling up as well. I have a Wild and Serpent, but no other rares. My dragons are like, 50% Firestorm. Stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by ekokontis View Post
    Especially now that extra nests have gone up 100 gold!!! I was just about to buy another today and noticed the price change. Really frustrated.
    So it wasn't my imagination after all!!! GGRRRRR!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, didn't those nests used to cost 25g?
    Kicking myself for not buying an extra one before. Now I'll never own 2 of em.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    My Firestorms are piling up as well. I have a Wild and Serpent, but no other rares. My dragons are like, 50% Firestorm. Stupid things.
    Just sell them. I've sold over 30.

Rhino Keeper
    Are the nests that high priced! I checked and mine still says 25 gold...

Rhino Keeper
    Mine are actually 500 from 50 it's a big jump

Yeah confirmed here too. I have two nest and my 3rd one is 500 gold when it use to be 50. Bull...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast