Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the Dragon Mafia Mastermind? - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Who is the Dragon Mafia Mastermind? - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Week 1 - Guess the Perpetrator Dragon!
    The dragon mob boss is up to no good! He's been sending his mafia thugs around, stealing food and pillaging habitats around the Dragon Island, and causing great discord amongst the other dragons. There have been a number of recent attacks on local farms, and the Dragon Island Police Department is currently stumped! Will you help them catch the perps?

With your help on the investigation, we can find clues and determine which dragons are behind these criminal acts. Once we put the vile thugs in the Dragon Mob behind bars, we can hunt down the Head Honcho: the Dragon Mob Boss!

This investigation will remain open for the next 4 weeks, starting now. Each week, we reveal up to 3 clues about who the perpetrator dragon might be for that week. After the first 3 weeks, if all the dragon mafia thugs are caught, we may be able to identify who the dragon mafia mastermind is.

If you'd like to lend your services to the investigation we're prepared to offer Gems, City Cash, Club Cash, or Gold to 6 Private Eyes each week who can help us put the correct dragons behind bars.

Contest and Rules:
    -3 clues will be revealed each week. 1st will be today, Tuesday, 2nd will be on Thursday, and the 3rd will be on Saturday and will repeat each week.
    -The clue will be posted in this thread.
    -Send a PM (Private Message) to ButterPanda and say "Dragon 1 Guess" with the in game name of the Dragon you think is the perpetrator.
    -You can only send me 1 PM guess for this week's contest. So don't send me a PM until you have seen all 3 of the clues to guess which Dragon it is!
    -Do not post the answer to the Dragon in the forums even if you think you don't know it.

Prizes:
    -6 Winners
    -1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will go to whoever the first 3 to PM ButterPanda. They will win 40 gems each.
    -4th, 5th, & 6th winners will be picked at Random from BP's PM's and will win 20 gems each. (remember to only send 1 PM)

This thread will remained locked until the winners are announced.

Answer:

Thanks to your help we were able to capture the local Fire Dragon who commited this crime. After a long arduous interrogation he unwillingly gave us the only information he knows on the dragon mafia mastermind since his identity is kept in high levels of secrecy. The fire dragon said "he likes to leave crumbs of the foods that most represent his own vanity with each of his victims." Interestingly enough, Impruberries and Pumpwings were found scattered around the house of the water dragon who is deadly allergic to both of these. We think the water dragon knows who the mastermind is as he has been investigating dragon related mafia cases for years on his own. Unfortunately he cannot speak and is in critical care from the heavy allergic reaction he received from the impruberries and pumpwings.

WINNERS:
    1 - eric_malmquist
    2 - 429924
    3 - RoseMiti
    Random 3 -
    moonsar
    niadoll
    wwookkyy
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 07-10-12 at 11:11 AM.

Today's Clue:
    The crime happened in this rocky habitat which is burning hot.

Thursday Clue:
    At the crime scene there were red scales found among the half eaten fireapples.

For the players who do not play Dragon Story or who cannot play on Android, visit this link for some help:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ia-Mastermind!

Saturday Clue:
    To attempt to steal from this hot and rocky habitat our dragon suspects heart must beat with a lot of bravery.

Answer:

Thanks to your help we were able to capture the local Fire Dragon who commited this crime. After a long arduous interrogation he unwillingly gave us the only information he knows on the dragon mafia mastermind since his identity is kept in high levels of secrecy. The fire dragon said "he likes to leave crumbs of the foods that most represent his own vanity with each of his victims." Interestingly enough, Impruberries and Pumpwings were found scattered around the house of the water dragon who is deadly allergic to both of these. We think the water dragon knows who the mastermind is as he has been investigating dragon related mafia cases for years on his own. Unfortunately he cannot speak and is in critical care from the heavy allergic reaction he received from the impruberries and pumpwings.

WINNERS:
    1 - eric_malmquist
    2 - 429924
    3 - RoseMiti
    Random 3 -
    moonsar
    niadoll
    wwookkyy

Banned
    Congrats to the winners

Executive Chef
    Congrats Winners!

Phew, got the answer right.

Rhino Keeper
    First place! Wooohoooo

Banned
    Congrats winners. I'm mad at my self I put in the wrong answer and I know I did but I still put it in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast