Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goals??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Vllygirl View Post
    Installed the game. Played it a bit. Went back to farm and purchased the chicken. Received the 6 gems....thanks for the gems...and the goals disappeared. Was that the extent of the goal process? Just wondering.

[am playing on an iPad1. Did restart game and restart iPad]
    This one goal, was an advertising goal. It was just the one chicken to buy .

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I thought Apple no longer allowed gem rewards for downloading a new game?
    I believe the apple restriction was players getting free gems for just downloading a third party game.

The gems IOS got today was not from downloading the Dragon Story game, it was for completing an goal.

When you downloaded Dragon Story you got the goal not gems.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Exactly Kooky, it was TLs way of maybe bypassing Apple's restriction. We didn't GET anything for downloading the game, but we DID get the next goal that required us to purchase something small and receive the gems. So Apple can't claim that TL went against any ToS.

Very sneaky, and I like it when it happens to someone that isn't ME.

Banned
    Yes tl thanks for the goal... Can we have a goal of pet hotel story that leads to Anothet goal with gem rewards?Like that more people will be aware of pet hotel

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Exactly Kooky, it was TLs way of maybe bypassing Apple's restriction. We didn't GET anything for downloading the game, but we DID get the next goal that required us to purchase something small and receive the gems. So Apple can't claim that TL went against any ToS.

Very sneaky, and I like it when it happens to someone that isn't ME.
    Yup, its a workaround. I was just curious.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, I'm giving the 6 gems a miss since 6 gems = update to v2.0.1 which I'm not going for. LOL

Farm Supplier
    Just got my goals back and this time it did work with a non updated farm story... Thanks!

I just downloaded mobster and poker. I have reached the levels needed and the progress bar is still at 0. This is very frustrating because there are only so many days to reach the goal and then you lose. Meanwhile you have installed two other silly games. Very frustrating!! Please fix the problems!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123