Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goals??

Banned
    yeah got my 6 free gems thanks tl and all i had to do is buy a chicken lol tl can we have more of theses goals?

Farm Supplier
    My icons are dissapeared so no second step and 6 gems for me... installed the game, played it a bit but not until level 6 but still trying... Can someone from team lava please tell me when i will get the next step to my 6 gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Don't think latest Tap to manage -fertilizer is the problem. Checked and at least 2 of my neighbours are on the older v1.9 (no tap to manage) and they got their 6 gems from the chicken purchase.

Fashion Designer
    I got the Dragon Story goal in Restaurant and Bakery but not in Farm. Of course I haven't updated Farm to the "tap to manage" version and won't, not even for six gems. I have the first new update on Bakery and Restaurant, but not the second one because I didn't want the reduction in customers bug.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalo View Post
    My icons are dissapeared so no second step and 6 gems for me... installed the game, played it a bit but not until level 6 but still trying... Can someone from team lava please tell me when i will get the next step to my 6 gems?
    Did you purchase the brown chicken?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    There is not a bug. If you read the instructions, you have to play the game a bit. I just went through the tutorial and got to level 2. When you go back to FS, it prompts you some more, asks you to buy a chicken, buy the chicken, place it on your farm, you'll get your reward of 6 gems, sell the chicken and delete the new game if you don't want it. The 6 gems is totally worth the hassle!
    You actually don't have to play the game at all. I downloaded, opened the dragon game, closed it, went to farm, bakery and restaurant finished the rest of the goals in each of those games, got my six gems in each game with whatever other reward there was, deleted dragon and moved on.

Im playin RS and i got this goal in the morning to buy one table...reward is 6 gems ❤❤❤ thanks TL ❤❤❤ hope there'll be more goals with gems as reward ❤❤❤❤

Farm Supplier
    Installed the game. Played it a bit. Went back to farm and purchased the chicken. Received the 6 gems....thanks for the gems...and the goals disappeared. Was that the extent of the goal process? Just wondering.

[am playing on an iPad1. Did restart game and restart iPad]

Grand Emperor
    I thought Apple no longer allowed gem rewards for downloading a new game?

Farm Supplier
    Have no clue. I am assuming this was a way to pay back some lost gems to those of us hard hit by accidental tap on the chrysanthemum & tap to manage. Gems were appreciated....but wish they would listen to players comments more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast