Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoo 2 Suggest New Items and Themes

Senior Moderator

Zoo 2 Suggest New Items and Themes

Please suggest new items and themes you would like to see in Zoo 2!

Animals, decor, etc
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    "Collect All" button & "Nurture All" buttons
    "Select All" button on gift screen to select all neighbors.
    "Accept all" button on news screen to receive all gifts and say yes to all item requests & neighbor requests.
    "Gift Back" button in news screen grayed out if person already received max gifts.
    • Non-toured animals and attractions highlighted clearly while touring someone's zoo... and toggle button to turn on/off the highlighting.
    • "Visit" button grayed out if that person's zoo is "full".
    • Animals that walk around inside bigger habitats instead of just "flinch in place".
    • Habitat upgrades make them bigger not just "taller".
    • Habitats sized more according to real life - - spiders and mice not the same size as elephants.
    • Zoos within a zoo similar to real zoos -- you have a reptile building, and tapping on it opens a new screen with the snakes & lizards inside. Then you have a bird habitat, same deal. Petting zoo as well, could be a main barn, and then tapping it opens the barn in a new screen with your petting zoo - - which you would have to fill in one animal at a time.
    • A massive space expansion.
    • People sit down at tables to eat, drink or rest instead of just walk paths.

Executive Chef
    I sure could use a tapir. Also: a duiker. Maybe sand cats. Pygmy hippos.

Rhino Keeper
    In real zoos, they sometimes "loan" rare or threatened animals to another zoo to breed them.
    Create the ability to loan or give an animal (1 or whole habitat) to a neighbor.

New Resident
    Animals: Margay, ****er whale, osprey, jaglion, stingray, jumping spider, day gecko, white tiger, possum and maybe raccoon?

* the ideas abouve are awesome and should definatley be though about because its would make it WAY better
    *maybe a way to "earn" gems other then goals because alot of the animals used for cross breeding are alot of gems lol

Host(ess)
    If I have an animal that costs gems and I want to sell, allow me to get gems for it. For example, I have two Ligers that cost me 14 gems, but when I click the option to sell, that are only worth 140 gold. Doesn't seem right to me.

I would like to be able to get more gems perhaps let us gift them?

New Resident
    Expansion is needed, not enough space for putting all animals in the zoo.

Host(ess)
    I like the idea about the reptile house. Could you also add stingray 8000 gold 12 hours Egyptian vultures 12 gems 5 hours, whisk jack 300 gold 30 minutes, sea horse 5 gems 2 hours. Golden eagle bald eagle + black panther, black panther 59800 gold 2 days, thunderbird eagle plus jaguar.

Host(ess)
    Please add black mamba, specticled caiman ( crocodile plus skunk ), ocelots, Pegasus, sea turtle bow head whales and ospreys. And for decoration, mini tourist sites Eiffel tower, the statue of liberty, great wall of china, mountains and angkor. Also for attraction, burger stands. And a new mystery box for coin, world tour box. 4 place pyramid, beach towels, mini beaches, and a scorpion, 3 place, a igloo, whale, 2 place sushi house and a boar and first place a mummy, a blue whale and a Chinese zodiac dragon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast