Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seven Reasons For Expansion....and Counting!!

Rhino Keeper
    Reason No.10
    If we have expansion, players will continue playing, and we can keep meeting and adding new neighbors!

Fashion Designer
    Need gem sales to or there will be no reason to expand. We need expansions and gem sales. I have iTunes money to buy gems (like over $100) but won't buy gems until I get a sale. Never had one. Will not buy gems until a sale and expansion. TL - you want gem sales - then put them on sale and I will buy. Expansion too!!!

Farm Supplier
    all my neighbors are living, it is so sad, TL plz give us some new expansions and levels!!!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=bss18974;310876]Need gem sales to or there will be no reason to expand. We need expansions and gem sales. I have iTunes money to buy gems (like over $100) but won't buy gems until I get a sale. Never had one. Will not buy gems until a sale and expansion. TL - you want gem sales - then put them on sale and I will buy. Expansion too!!![/

TL this is actually one of the best reasons to bring back EXPANSION. You are loosing $ by loosing players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shaninshine View Post
    all my neighbors are living, it is so sad, TL plz give us some new expansions and levels!!!
    I'm not leaving. You may add me if we are not neighbors already. We need to stick together and TL will listen. I miss a few of my neighbirs too. But I'm not quitting, as long as I can type I will continue pleading and requesting EXPANDION. You just cant stop posting your requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Reason No.11

I think Pet Shop Story is a great game for all ages. I have neighbors that play the game with their kids and siblings. I mean think about it TL you created a great product that promotes family ties and family interaction and friendship. In a safe and secure online environment. Which is rare. Why cant you make it better and improved? Is not like you haven't done it with other games. I mean a shop is supposed to grow, and expand, and change for better. Otherwise they close shop and buy elsewhere where they can have that option.

Please don't let this happen to PSS.

I agree with everything you say. It seems that we have new levels today, but no option for expansion. I hope that will change?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnGrinsted View Post
    I agree with everything you say. It seems that we have new levels today, but no option for expansion. I hope that will change?
    I think TL is really listening. Today we level up and that is progress. I think we should continue giving TL good reasons to continue upgrading game and bring back expansion feature. Is our way to let them know how much we like the game and like to continue playing.

Rhino Keeper
    RESSON #12
    I don't want to keep loosing good neighbors due to lack of room to grow! : (

I'm SO disappointed TL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123