Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Daily bonus increase?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Nah...it's not that they don't care. It's just not high on their list of priorities.
    I think they don't care and can't be bothered. If you don't make something a priority (that is disproportionally unfair to a large market base), then you don't care.

Well I think your all lucky as I play 5 games bs, rs, fs, ds &farm story! Ds-dragon story is the only one which gives me daily bonus, s and its the one. I play least, I usually recieve between 15.000-50.000 which is great but I could defo do with this amount for my bs and rs as im finding it hard to expand wish TL would fix this problem for me:-[please help me get this sorted .

Grand Emperor
    They did increase the daily bonus for Android. At the same time many Android games stopped posting the daily bonus, but it does come. I've checked my coin total just before and after the day resets and I've gotten the bonus. Never saw it as high as what iOS players posted when this thread was really active, but the bonuses were increased significantly.

Host(ess)
    I don't have a daily bonus. I haven't had one for over a year on farm story. Is it because I'm android? It looks like other in android are getting a bonus?? I guess I need to email team lava?? help please

Grand Emperor
    I'm on android and get a daily bonus but no pop up. I am in a time zone where I can check my coin total just before and just after reset. If you can do that in normal waking hours you can confirm your bonus. I'm sure it's there.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132