Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Create An Outfit! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    I made a pretty good plead to let us non-pro users (who's device does not support the picture uploading system) but it didn't post. If able to partcipate mine would be called HIP-HOP an All Black graphics shirt, Black and Red Sports Jacket, All Red Jeans,Dark Gray Hat Glasses and Earrings. IF I DONT WIN I HOPE I CAN BE INCLUDED. THANKYOU.
    What device do you have? You should be able to post images from any device, I think. And if you're having a hard time posting the images, you could try posting the links here and one of us can help you to get them showing up in the thread.

Nightclub Owner
    I have no idea how to get it on that newsprint background so hopefully that's not a requirement for entry

Inspired by Cyan Ocean:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitymorgan View Post

Sorry had problems getting image to show up...oopsie
    I really like your outfit. Very pretty and the graphic composition is gorgeous. Did you create it yourself or find it somewhere???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Inspired by Gold Sparkle:

Great outfit!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    When you've completed your collection, you have click "Publish" to save it.

You will have to make an account to save it.
    Or
    Save it to your computer using the print screen or screen capture on your keyboard and paste in any image editor (MS Paint if you're on PC, don't know what it is for MAC).
    Then you will have to upload it using a photo service.

I would just go the sign in route as it is much quicker (to me).

I was going to post a message on your wall, but your Message wall (on the forum) and PMs are disabled.
    Well,, i don't understand nothing about PC n others... my Message wall n PM's are disabled?? O_O REALLY??? AHAH THAT'S WHY i participated into a lot of constest but i never won xD .. how can I do?...sorry to wonder here D:

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first time using polyvore. Can anyone tell me how to save multiple images? For instance to save a page then change it around save those changes (like a save as) while keeping the original. thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I am feeling rather uneducated a bit daft. I know everyone has spelled this out numerous times however i cannot figure it out. I created my entry in polyvore but don't know how to take a screen shot. Help.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to post my spring lavendar collection. Just putting it out there in case this takes me longer to post than just the past 2 hours, so no one thinks I copied anyone. :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flaquitachula View Post
    Okay, I am feeling rather uneducated a bit daft. I know everyone has spelled this out numerous times however i cannot figure it out. I created my entry in polyvore but don't know how to take a screen shot. Help.
    Place the link on my wall. did you make an account? or u just want a screenshot?
    let me know on my forum wall.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Ok I figured out how to do it. I was inspired by Hiphop. So its a Hip-Hop Fashon look.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast