Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Create An Outfit! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Quote Originally Posted by flaquitachula View Post
    I really like your outfit. Very pretty and the graphic composition is gorgeous. Did you create it yourself or find it somewhere???
    Well I am really new on polyvore and I just learner how to make templates yesterday....so I found it. I think it's on like the fourth page under the tab that says templates.

Wow! Yours is so close to the real thing! Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by bucaresti View Post
    @ felicitymorgan your Modern Mermaid is really pretty! That must have been hard O_O

Here's mine

Inspired by Mystery Solved:
    Isn't it cool?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Place the link on my wall. did you make an account? or u just want a screenshot?
    let me know on my forum wall.
    Thanks so much for offering to help (especially considering the difficulty you had earlier when you tried to help someone). I think I figured it out. I called my neighbor who is totally computer savy and he came over and helped me. Can't believe i didn't know there was a function on the keyboad to take a screen shot. Silly me. So I am going to try and post it but of course, now i don't know which design I should enter. lol I made another one when i was trying to figure out how to do all this. Yikes!!!

So here's my new entry for this contest. I saw someone else use the Simply Casual outfit before, so I used different clothing for mine.
    Hope you like it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flaquitachula View Post
    Thanks so much for offering to help (especially considering the difficulty you had earlier when you tried to help someone). I think I figured it out. I called my neighbor who is totally computer savy and he came over and helped me. Can't believe i didn't know there was a function on the keyboad to take a screen shot. Silly me. So I am going to try and post it but of course, now i don't know which design I should enter. lol I made another one when i was trying to figure out how to do all this. Yikes!!!
    LOL of course I'm still willing to help when I have a little time
    Glad you found your screenshot button. He did show you that along with taking a screenshot, you also have to save it , then upload it then post it
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    What I did was take a screenshot of my set from Polyvore, then cropped it in Gimp, then uploaded to photobucket. Then did the same with the picture of the clothes from sehana's guide.

New Resident
    I made one too.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    What if someone has already done the one you were going to do? Does it have to be different for every person?
    You can pick the same outfit from the Fashion Story Catalog but you cannot use the same images from polyvore for that outfit. Just dont use the same images from polyvore as another user, unless it is a different outfit from the Fashion Story Catalog.

Also, please do not flame and argue towards each other.

For the confusion of how to post your image here in the forums, there are many ways to save the image. But to post it in the forum you need to have a DIRECT LINK to the image itself with the img brackets around it like this:
    [IMG]direct-image-link-goes-here[/IMG]

Here is one way to upload your image from polyvore:

1st) Right click on your finished image. Then a window will pop up and you can copy the gigantic URL in the image below:

2nd) Paste the gigantic URL into the forum posting window and keep only the direct URL (highlighted in blue) to the image itself by deleting everything around it. The direct link will be within the first few lines of the gigantic URL:

3rd) Once you have deleted everything around the direct URL, add your IMG bracket tags, then post, and dont forget to mention the name of the catalog item you recreated: