Page 99 of 211 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

He's small. He's standing to the left of the habitat in both pictures. He's bright red and blends in to the red habitat easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles35 View Post
    He's small. He's standing to the left of the habitat in both pictures. He's bright red and blends in to the red habitat easily.
    I see him ...does it say if he common or rare?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I see him ...does it say if he common or rare?
    I have not seen it posted if he is considered common or rare. Sorry. Maybe they will post more info on this dragon soon.

Farm Supplier
    Due to the maliciousness of a few people, I have closed the breeding chart to sign only once again. I made these spreadsheets out of the kindness of my heart, but it seems to me that instead of using it there are those who would rather cause trouble. That being the case , I will no longer respond to any request through my email. If you want access you MUST contact me through Team Lava Forum. That way I also have you S8ID. I will not put up with the maliciousness of others any longer. My next move will be to take them down FOREVER !!!!

To those of you who actually like the chart , I apologize.

Executive Chef
    Titan dragon, how exciting!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles35 View Post
    I have not seen it posted if he is considered common or rare. Sorry. Maybe they will post more info on this dragon soon.
    You can't see the rarity on the Dragon's info, only thru the market. But I bed its a Rare one, since Charm is common and Planet is Super Rare.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana13 View Post
    You can't see the rarity on the Dragon's info, only thru the market. But I bed its a Rare one, since Charm is common and Planet is Super Rare.
    I think seeing as it is the only one (we know about) and it takes 2days to breed & hatch, that maybe this is the super rare or even super super rare...

Also are TL messing with our heads again...up until now Diamond was the only one with 2days breeding & hatching. We knew it was gonna be a Diamond if it stated 2days, but now.....

Fashion Designer
    That means two days only waiting and making fireaples /firaples for your dragons! And collect money from your friends!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    I think seeing as it is the only one (we know about) and it takes 2days to breed & hatch, that maybe this is the super rare or even super super rare...

Also are TL messing with our heads again...up until now Diamond was the only one with 2days breeding & hatching. We knew it was gonna be a Diamond if it stated 2days, but now.....
    Maybe they are trying to make up for the prices this way.

Hi I'm using island n firestorm combo for the diamond dragon.. N finally it stated 2 days.. I was super excited! But then I saw the forum n saw there was another dragon with 2 days.. So I'm all confused now!