Page 152 of 211 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Nightclub Owner
    Okay I've got another spreadsheet to add. The idea comes from otakuAera who was asking about if there was a way to see which dragons to try breeding to get a specific dragon. I'm still working on the possibilities for Diamond so I haven't added them yet. Anyway the link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VRNTEdITmRIT1E

Host(ess)
    After 5 charming in a row, I finally got a planet with L4 Magic on the left n L8 Fire on the right!

Got Scopion 1st try!!!!!! firestorm and air

Hi, I was wondering, I'm on level 39 & it says I have reached the maximum number of habitats for my level. Does anyone know if I'm allowed another habitat when I reach level 40? Id is darkfaries30

Fashion Designer
    25 habitats is the limit for the game for now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Okay I've got another spreadsheet to add. The idea comes from otakuAera who was asking about if there was a way to see which dragons to try breeding to get a specific dragon. I'm still working on the possibilities for Diamond so I haven't added them yet. Anyway the link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VRNTEdITmRIT1E
    Some time last night this spreadsheet was trashed. Someone took out some of the information and overwrote a number of formulas. I've been able to fix it.

If you don't like the spreadsheet don't use it. If you think you've accidentally broken it you can press cntrl + z for PCs or Cmd + z for Macs to undo. If this doesn't fix it please PM me so I can fix it.

if buy gold from the store i will get nothin but common until the gold is gone i have never had a rare if i had alot of gold ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    I don't know if it's coincidence, but it seems that if I spend gold right before breeding, I get a super rare! It's happened to me about four times now.

I just spent one gold to speed up breeding, next up? TITAN! Just what I needed

Same thing happened when I spent some gold to speed up a harvest and immediately went to breeding. Wizard and Planet!

Just thought I'd mention it. Anyone else notice it?

Banned
    i got my scorpion breeding today following a combo a read here in the forums epic firestorm and epic fire got it in first try with that combo thanks to the person who posted that combo

Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    I don't know if it's coincidence, but it seems that if I spend gold right before breeding, I get a super rare! It's happened to me about four times now.

I just spent one gold to speed up breeding, next up? TITAN! Just what I needed

Same thing happened when I spent some gold to speed up a harvest and immediately went to breeding. Wizard and Planet!

Just thought I'd mention it. Anyone else notice it?

I actually thought that at one point too. I used gold to speed up a breeding and then got a rare or super rare, can't remember now...actually it may have happened twice. But I've done it multiple times since then with no luck I was all excited at first cuz I thought it was increasing my chances, but like I said it hasn't happened in awhile...

Hey ! I have some questions :

How can i get mystic map ?
    Why does the Nest is 250Gold now and not 25Gold ?