Page 149 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    Some people just get lucky while everyone else has to try and try again.

Which is why we need actual solid breeding percentages so everyone is on equal level. I really sympathise the players that have to try, like, over 20 times for one Rare while others are scoring Rares every 2 attempts. Makes you feel like you want to flip some tables, eh?
    maybe pinkster can flip a habitant
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    maybe pinkster can flip a habitant
    I tried to flip my Big Blue Lagoon while trying for my Wizard. I just ended up extremely wet. And covered in hungry Baby Island dragons I never bother to feed. That get sold off whenever a Rare comes in. XD

Rhino Keeper
    6 attempts in, still no Familiar, still sticking to my Magic 7/ Poison 7 combo.....

Oh dear Dragon Story gods, please don't give me a repeat of my journey for a Wizard. 10 hours was alright, but 21 hours? D;

( On a side note, can anyone tell me what they bred to get their Familiar? Still sticking to my current method, but I just want to see what everyone else used....)

I think I used magic level 7 and level 10 serpent

Rhino Keeper
    I used a level 7 magic on the left and a epic Forest on the right. (names were cylo for magic and Taurus for the forest. Some people think it makes a difference.) good luck! It took me seven tries before I got mine. I've never been happier to see an 18 hour breeding time

Some people just get lucky while everyone else has to try and try again.

Which is why we need actual solid breeding percentages so everyone is on equal level. I really sympathise the players that have to try, like, over 20 times for one Rare while others are scoring Rares every 2 attempts. Makes you feel like you want to flip some tables, eh?
    Seriously! I cannot get a fairy to save my life!! And then when the parakeet came along, I thought oh well maybe I can get that too while I constantly try for my fairy. Nope!! I have bred at least 50 friitfuls! Not even kidding...I just keep selling them off. I've even sped up the breeding/hatching multiple times just to keep trying. But I always get the 10 hour breed time. I've tried every combo out there. Even when I try all 4 colors, 9 times out of 10, I get a fruitful I am so sick of friitfuls!! Lol. I give up for now...I guess I'll start trying for all those other rares I still don't have ...

6 attempts in, still no Familiar, still sticking to my Magic 7/ Poison 7 combo.....

Oh dear Dragon Story gods, please don't give me a repeat of my journey for a Wizard. 10 hours was alright, but 21 hours? D;

( On a side note, can anyone tell me what they bred to get their Familiar? Still sticking to my current method, but I just want to see what everyone else used....)
    i used epic poison (left) + lvl 4 poison to get my familiar.... not sure if u wanna try tt?

i got tons of fairy by breeding Wild + Mindvolt but of cos, there's a bucket of fruitfuls as well.... i was trying to breed for Diamond... >.<"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwblondie View Post
    Seriously! I cannot get a fairy to save my life!! And then when the parakeet came along, I thought oh well maybe I can get that too while I constantly try for my fairy. Nope!! I have bred at least 50 friitfuls! Not even kidding...I just keep selling them off. I've even sped up the breeding/hatching multiple times just to keep trying. But I always get the 10 hour breed time. I've tried every combo out there. Even when I try all 4 colors, 9 times out of 10, I get a fruitful I am so sick of friitfuls!! Lol. I give up for now...I guess I'll start trying for all those other rares I still don't have ...
    Which further proves my point that TL needs to implement solid breeding chances into the game. Because these breeding times make this game EXTREMELY sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Banned

I used level 7 magic x epic forest, 9th try.

Executive Chef
    I got a familiar dragon, but isn't it supposed to be rare, not common?