Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Story Telling Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Story Telling Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Winners posted on post 2.

Tell Me A Story!

Contest and Rules:
    Using the pictures below make your own short story by creating no more than 2 sentences for each image.
    The person you will be following in each of the images will be the little girl in the ******d shirt. She looks like this:

Send a PM (Private Message) to ButterPanda and say "Story Teller" in the title along with each of your sentences labeled with the number of the corresponding picture. Your PM should looke like this:
    "Story Teller
    1) blah blah blah. buh blah blah.
    2) lalala!
    3) beep boop beep. bop bop.
    etc..."
    ...but with real words of course.

Prizes:
    5 Random entry's will be selected from ButterPanda's PM inbox. Those 5 will then be posted and voted on by you the community. We will not post the users name with their story when the voting poll goes up. Any player found telling others which story is theirs will be disqualified.
    1st place will win 50 Gems.
    2nd place will win 40 Gems.
    3rd place will win 30 Gems.
    4th place will win 20 Gems.
    5th place will win 10 Gems.

This thread will remained locked until the winners are announced.

With that said: Have at it!

Last edited by ButterPanda; 05-08-12 at 06:10 PM.

WINNERS:

1st: Story E by bui888:
    1) Candy is a Persian cat turned to a human by magic. Today, she went home to set her friends free.
    2) First of all, she seek advice from the wise rabbits.
    3) As suggested by the wise rabbits, Candy went around the entire pet shop to get familiar with the environment and look for chance.
    4) Meanwhile, the birds were very surprised to discover Candy's amazing look. They all sang joyfully to celebrate Candy's return.
    5) The stupid dogs, however, cannot recognize Candy. They even smile to Candy, as opposed to keep barking at Candy in the past.
    6) Unexpectedly, Mandy, the person whom Candy imitates, is shopping in the same pet shop at the same time.
    7) Candy was shocked to find that Mandy is here too.
    8) She skipped to find her best friend, Felix the cat, for help. Felix calmed her down and hinted her where to look for a small cage.
    9) Candy put Felix in the cage.
    10) She told the shopkeeper that Mandy were her twin sister and will pay for Felix. The shopkeeper said, "See you. Come again!", and Candy replied, "For sure!"

2nd: Story C by trebla15:
    1) Ah, nice fresh air. I'm so glad there isn't a roof in here.
    2) Is that half bunny half dog? Or am I just crazy?
    3) Let me look at something natural. I need to refocus.
    4) Great bird section! Birds aren't half an animal, right?
    5) How did I get transported to the dog section? This shop is magical and strange.
    6) Look at the cute dog! Finally something normal for once!
    7) Wow, there is a copy of me! I must be secretly famous!
    8) Where did she go? Well, let's look at this cute Munchkin instead!
    9) I got a normal pet! Now let me get out of here before anything strange happens.
    10) I made it! Only if nothing happens in five steps, hopefully.

3rd: Story B by jumphigh128:
    1) OMG!!!! This place is huuuuuuge!!!
    2) Hmmmm.....I wonder if there's chocolate in that ball? I could steal one......
    3) Cute kitties.......But too furry. I would get one if it was hairless.....they'd be so cute.
    4) Chirpy chirpy birds........I wold name that one Honey.....and that one Banana.....and cupcake......and marshmallow...ooh, I'm making myself hungry. Ill go buy some pie at McDonald's later.
    5) DOGS!!!!! I luvvvvvvvv DOGS!!
    6) That football on my left would be a great gift for Alex, my brother....but I don't like him. And the doggies look soooo absolutely overjoyed to have it.
    7) Hey....is that a me clone?!?!? Grrrrrr.....wearing the same thing too.
    8) This is such a chubby ol guy.....looks like a cat dog. How adorable.
    9) Finally bought my little kitten....doesn't this turquoise carrier match with my outfit?
    10) Well, that's one pet down and 52 to go.....can't she make somebody else do it? At least I get my pie.

4th: Story A by 8_bit:
    1) Little six year old Matilda was promised a new friend. You see, her best pal since she was born, Curly, is getting sicker by the day.
    2) Mommy said she could have anything she wanted. Maybe a new furry rabbit?
    3) Or maybe a new kitten. To remind her of Curly when she goes to her new "happier home."
    4) Well, a parrot friend will be able to talk to her! Plus they are so pretty!
    5) However, puppies are so adorable! And they love to cuddle.. hmm..
    6) Little Matilda just could not decide! All the pets were so cute.
    7) There were just so many to pick from.
    8) Matilda walked back to the cats and saw one that looked like Curly..
    9) At that moment Matilda knew what she wanted. She already had it.
    10) She decided on a carrier, so she can bring Curly everywhere until the day they must part.

5th: Story D by Hoila:
    1) Eyes gleaming at the opportunities that the pet shop offered for finding the perfect little 'partner in crime' for her schemes to terrorise others, Anna unconsciously gave a small smirk betraying her nefarious intentions. But realizing her mistake made in front of all the adults, she schooled her lips into a cherubic smile reflecting the innocent joy of a young girl getting her first pet, coupled with a gushing cry of "They're so fluffy I'm gonna die!".
    2) She eagerly skipped her way towards the rabbits, and stared long and hard at the rabbit hybrids, waiting for the moment of connection linking two kindred souls with a penchant for mischief-making. To her horror, the rabbit hybrids looked away from her immediately after their first eye contact, deeming her beneath their attention and instead choosing to lounge around or play with the bouncing balls in the playpen.
    3) Seething at having her pride slighted by four tiny rabbit hybrids, she marched away from the rabbit hybrids, with her little head held high and her chest puffed out. She was determined not to let her anger show; though the rabbit hybrids can scare the living daylights out of her old and superstitious babysitter who would see the rabbit hybrids as some monster out to harm her, they were just some lazy and arrogant fur balls not fit to be her perfect accomplice.
    4) Seeing the bright yellow canaries levelling their friendly gazes upon Anna worsened her mood even further. I don?t need yellow birds that irritate me with their cheerfulness and spoil my dark mood so suitable for mischief-making before I even start terrorising my babysitter, Anna raged inwardly.
    5) Upon seeing the dogs, her dark mood soon lifted, for she had high hopes of finding a loyal and obedient companion for her schemes among the dogs.
    6) Eager to get her dog fast, she called upon her dark powers and split into three to look through the range of dogs available in the shortest time possible. Or not; she just whizzed by so quickly in her excitement to find the perfect ?partner in crime? that it looks like she split into three to the casual observer.
    7) Nearing the end of the dogs section, Anna still had not found any that caught her eye. She slowed down in her disappointment and to the casual observer, her bodies began to merge into one.
    8) But all hope is not lost; she spied the perfect accomplice in a munchkin near the dogs section! The munchkin smiled sweetly at Anna, but its mischief is betrayed by its twinkling eyes, and by the wary gazes of the surrounding cats levelled at the munchkin, determined not to be the unfortunate victims of the munchkin?s pranks again.
    9) Anna rubbed her hands in glee and quickly placed her munchkin in a carrier. Smiling wickedly at the munchkin and receiving a similar look in return, she began to concoct plans to scare her babysitter without getting into trouble for it.
    10) She hurriedly made her way out of the pet shop; she can already imagine the horrified screech the babysitter will let out once she got home and started her plans to terrorize the babysitter. First, I will place the munchkin on the babysitter?s towel and her favourite shoes next to it, allowing the munchkin to freely shed its cat hairs all over the towel and the shoes, leaving some beautiful scratches on the shoes? ?

Host(ess)
    Thx for the award. May I have my gems to my bakery story pls?

Executive Chef
    Gems to restaurant story please well that's what it like if I ever won a contest

New Resident
    Congrats, bui888. May I have mine in PET SHOP STORY?

Farm Supplier
    Congrats to everyone who won May I have my gems added to farm story please? Thanks a lot

Farm Supplier
    Congrats to the winners. I'm never lucky enough to win. :P

Executive Chef
    Well Done everyone who took part!

Banned
    Ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy..................iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wooooooooooon..............gems to bakery story please! Thanks everyone who voted for mine!! Yayyyyyy

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome job winners! I"m sure everybody's story was awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast