Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gem issue

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AddBradley View Post
    Well, they just put a new quest so you can earn 6 gems(download dragon story quest)
    Cuz every week we will get like 2 or 3 new pet and most of em are gem,
    So can TL give us like a quest that gives us gems like 1/month
    So we get less gems that pets you put out
    Well hopefully when new games come out, this will be the new way of TL advertising other games . I personally like this way better free gems, and the goal icon is out of the way and not interferring with game play. (and no pop-ups)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I currently have 6 goals that I cannot and will not finish because of the number of gems required to complete them (either through the items directly needed for the goal or those needed for cross-breeding, etc.). I have long thought the developers of these kind of games need to allow players to either directly earn the special currency or trade the common currency for the special one. I understand they are working to make a profit, but if there were more ways to get the special currency without spending real money, I honestly think more people would be willing to spend real money.

Executive Chef
    That seems to be the big fault in this game. There is no way to earn gems. All the other games have some way you can earn a small number of gems, but other than on of the first goals, I haven't found anyway to earn them, and I blew a bunch of them crossbreding something that I didn't realize cost gems.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    IMHO there will always be players who want to get more from a game, and will purchase gems. There are other players who are prepared to work harder, invest more time and energy, in order to earn them. TL should cater to all players, not just ones who can purchase gems. I believe that by restricting the game to paying players only, TL is losing good players who make it fun for everyone.

There should be incentive.
    Well said....I concur

Rhino Keeper
    Yes more free gems would be nice

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not even that bothered about not earning gems. I am repared to buy a batch every now and then. What really annoys me is the ridiculous price of an extra breeding pillow: 149 gems for 1 pillow. Come on! I'm not stingy with my my gems, but this is unreasonable...

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they should make it like this : if you collect 300 coins from a pet you'll get a gem. And also put new pet on a level besides the one that on weekly update like on Zoo story 2 (Of course the high level player can automatically obtain the new pet on level below). These will encourage us to collect coins and reach certain level.

New Resident

Unhappy

****,I agree with all of you.Although I know that Teamlava needs to make money by the need-to-purchase germs(sorry my Eng is poor),but many "good" pets need germs to buy.Although I achieve a goal,it only rewards me 5 germs!Some of the pets even ridiculous,Like "border corlie",needs 149 germs to buy,and we only can collect 8 dollars every 18 minutes!How silly!So,I suggest Teamlava should make a free-germs scheme.

Unhappy

I agree with this statement, but not only in Petshop Story. I am rich with coins, but I don't think spending REAL money is worth playing a game. Team Lava, please make it easier to get gems. All my badges in Bakery Story is complete except the gem badge. Please: MORE TASKS. Thanks.

New Resident

Red face Earning Gems

I totally agree, everyone can't purchase gems. You will get more players involved if you didn't have to use gems for almost every purchase. None of the goals allow you to earn gems. This is a great idea, gems should be earned as a reward for completed goals. Especially since we don't profit from the coins we spend to complete the goals.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345