Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Not playing until "tap to manage" aka gem trap is removed

Executive Chef
    I won't be updating until its fixed. I'm also not recommending these games to friends/family anymore, don't want to be responsible for bringing this much frustration into someones life! Do the right thing TL, get rid of this useless feature please.

Sorry, my English is bad, I'm really angry

BTW: there are other things too.... Animals in clothes??? Where are those things WE really want??? Keywords: rhubarb, water tiles,... Oh let me guess and I can write some other things which make me angry... Thanks good my blood preasure is low

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SIT1234 View Post
    Sorry, my English is bad, I'm really angry
    Is that the only thing for which you felt you needed to apologise?

I hate this update! I almost lost my gems I collected with so much hardwork!😡

As of this morning, I'm working towards an all-flower-and-trees farm. Maybe I'll come back in a week, see that this misguided "update" has been repaired, and start playing again. Then again, maybe I'll just abandon it. TL seems to be working hard at abandoning the goodwill they've built up with thousands of avid players.

New Resident
    I hate this update! I almost lost my gems I collected with so much hardwork!��

Rhino Keeper
    As soon as I harvest crops and trees I am taking everything off all of my farms!!!! I think I am officially done with all TL games.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. This is a horrible update..I was just recently thinking that my farm story at least didn't haven as many gem traps my restaurant and bakery where I constantly lose my gems for instant cooking ..now the tap to manage is driving me crazy ..I kids loved sitting with me and to harvest ..now they can't be near it ..I can barely tap on a crop to see whatnot much time is left without an instant fertilize .
    Please remove this horrible feature .ldont want to play with this at all..

Where do I sign? This "feature" is a nuisance on a good day and a money-grubbing scam the rest of the time

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast