Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread:  Update 2.0 Issue - Crop Spacing

I'm having the same problem on my iPad. This will be a game ended if the problem is not fixed soon!!!!

OMG I just started another thread about this issue, I knew I shouldn't have upgraded. TL upgrades are always a NIGHTMARE!!!!! Try testing updates first TL!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Oh no....I hope it's a very temporary bug!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise if I can't redesign my farm as I wish, for me there no more reason to play!!!!!!!!!!
    I will give them 1 week to correct the crop spacing and the new gem trap or I am done with TeamLava. They are taking the fun out of playing their games.

Farm Supplier
    Please fix Team Lava!!

Thanks for mentioning the new Gem Trap Garbear56...inputs certainly been awhile since we've seen one..

Farm Supplier
    When you leave a message on your own wall, it does not show up right away. Come on, TeamLava, get your act together. I am now only going to stay on until Saturday morning. If all of this is not fixed by the weekend, I am done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NewfyFarm View Post
    Since I have a chess game going on my farm because of the 2 day flowers given last week, this happened to me this AM making the next move. You can get the 1/4 pieces to fit if you put them in inventory & place exactly where you want them. You cannot drag them to the right spot though.
    So, if I put my house in inventory, I can take it back out and put it where I want??
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. This is definitely a bug. Will gather info and report it immediately.
    Thank you! I sincerely hope it's fixed soon!
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NewfyFarm View Post
    Since I have a chess game going on my farm because of the 2 day flowers given last week, this happened to me this AM making the next move. You can get the 1/4 pieces to fit if you put them in inventory & place exactly where you want them. You cannot drag them to the right spot though.
    Just tried doing this with a tree, and it didn't work. Soooo glad I didn't do it with my Vineyard house! It's a huge pain to place back, because of it's size and having to turn it in a very limited space.
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    So, if I put my house in inventory, I can take it back out and put it where I want??
    You've never been able to put a 1 space + out if inventory to a 1/2 space - this worked w 1/4 space though, gnomes, flagstone, wine barrels, etc.

Farm Supplier
    If this is part of the update please revert to the old way. Some items are only half a space large. You need to be able to move adjacent things half a space to make the smaller items work.

Do you ever focus group a change to figure out whether people will like it?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast