Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread:  Update 2.0 Issue - Crop Spacing

Fashion Designer

Exclamation  Update 2.0 Issue - Crop Spacing

I move my crops around a lot. I discovered this morning that the ability to place something 1/2 a space over is now gone, which will affect my entire farm! I moved my house over to pull a tree out from behind it so the tree could be watered, now I can't put my house back where it goes!

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!! I'm a bit **** retentive about my farm, and this issue is going to all but drive me crazy until it's fixed because things aren't where they're supposed to be. I've been playing this game for a couple of years now, have stuck around through all the issues and annoyances (losing water, etc.), but this is something I cannot and will not deal with. I would have to completely redesign my entire farm...ain't gonna happen.

In the mean time, I have a hole where a tree should be and my house is now blocking the view of crops which need water. GRRRR!!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    Oh no....I hope it's a very temporary bug!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise if I can't redesign my farm as I wish, for me there no more reason to play!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Oh no....I hope it's a very temporary bug!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise if I can't redesign my farm as I wish, for me there no more reason to play!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed!! I'm at level 96, and there is zero incentive as it is. No reason at all for me to stick around if I can't at least enjoy looking at my farm!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

I'm having the same problem with my iPad 2. It's ruining the spacing in my garden. It's weird because the original spacing works until you move something. I'm new to this game are there usually this many bugs in an update. The game wouldn't even open last night after the update.

The Honorable Panda
    I will let the CMs know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    This would make me quit. 3/4 of my entire farm is spaced on half spaces. It would destroy everything. Not good.

Executive Chef
    ......and the hits just keep on coming! What a great update TL you should all be giving yourselves a big pat on the back.

Executive Chef
    I really hope that was not intentional! That would be awful. and sad. and it makes no sense because of the "1/2" space tiles and smaller footprint items like gnomes! so it must be a glitch and I hope they will fix it quickly.

Nightclub Owner
    I noticed this too when i tried to set out some stepping stones and buildings this morning. I gave up and just planted cauliflower and leeks instead. :-/ Were there not two updates? One yesterday and one last night? Sometimes it's as if the developers really want us to quit playing the games. :-/

Grand Emperor
    I really hope its not "by design".

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast