View Poll Results: Do you think we need more expansions?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE.

48 97.96%
  • nah, the zoo is big enough.

0 0%
  • I don't care.

1 2.04%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need EXPANSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koiboysg1 View Post
    My zoo looks more like a prison then a zoo. had to delete all paths, decorations and shops. only have the habitats left:-( want more expansions.
    I LOL'd but it's sooooooooo true! That pretty much sums my zoo up, too. My little animal inmates would like to expand please!

Rhino Keeper
    Animal inmates and 10,000,000 ice cream trucks that is....

Host(ess)
    Is anyone reading these threads? What is the hold up on adding more expansions? I really don't understand the point of adding weekly content when you can't even place it for lack of room.

Dear team lava, I have been playing zoo2 for a while And have bought gems in the past. I would really love to support this game and purchase more gems but I can't as my zoo is overflowing I have animals in storage and I have spent the last 17 days breeding 3 long breeding time babies so am bored!! If you want people to buy gems and support you then you have to expand the zoo, it really is ridiculous that you have not done so as yet, as you are loosing game players and therefore potential gems, every day!!

We need coin nursery too!!

New Resident
    I wonder if they actually read our threads, lol, I haven't seen one reply as to when or if we are even going to have any expansions. It's frustrating to play a game we like, but the creators are not even paying attention to any of the players needs. There's no point in updating with new animals if our zoo does not even fit them.

Farm Supplier
    Team lava if you want people to carry on playing this game you're goingto have to give us more expansion, I want to add more animals to my zoo but it's already cramped enough and looks a mess, I don't really want to have to put any into storage so come on please give us more expansion.

New Resident
    Please allow more expansions, this is ridiculous. There are way too many animals with the amount of space that is currently allowed. Why would anyone ever want to spend gems if they can't even fit the current animals in the zoo?

New Resident
    Come on team lava, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand us

Farm Supplier
    Simple equations.. More expansions = more people will buy animals to put = many more will also buy gem animals therefore more money for teamlava.. Why dont they just understand that? They want money by making gem traps but not by doing straight forward business?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast