Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Introducing Pet Hotel Story!

Fashion Designer
    OMG, nothing new with the update but now I cannot hid my stars!!!!!!arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mingboo View Post
    What is the name of your hotel???
    Hotel Sparks well actually minus the

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mingboo View Post
    I never change my avatar!! In all my story games, I just let the default dictate my gender!! Boy in pet and hotel! And the rest are girl!!...LOL
    Ive already had someone think that I'm a guy. But I've already changed my avatar. I always change my avatars. I'm a girl in BS, PHS, RS, and Farm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    Hotel Sparks well actually minus the
    I see that your expansion is ready!! If you have nothing to build at the moment, just build the pup room first! Six minute to collect coins and xp till you have something nice to build! This is the advise from one of my nbrs, he is level 25 now!!

Fashion Designer
    Ive already had someone think that I'm a guy. But I've already changed my avatar. I always change my avatars. I'm a girl in BS, PHS, RS, and Farm.
    I play PHS, RS and BS full time(almost), fashion(parttime), PSS(casual) and city(on the dole)!

Executive Chef
    How do you know when the time is like complete? Like you can collect coins and xp early but how do you know when its full? Lol I just realized that I'm not getting my point through. In BS, there's a "timer" to show how much time is left until its complete. Is there a "timer" for PHS?

Fashion Designer
    Almost download farm but PHS come around! Now farm have to wait! Not easy to juggle work and my TL addiction!! Today is my day off that is why I have a bit more time! Due to time different, it is so hard to catch all of you!!

Fashion Designer
    How do you know when the time is like complete? Like you can collect coins and xp early but how do you know when its full? Lol I just realized that I'm not getting my point through. In BS, there's a "timer" to show how much time is left until its complete. Is there a "timer" for PHS?
    The only way is to tap on the room:

Tap on in info icon to get this:

You can see the time it need for the room, max coin and xp when full! But you cannot do that when the coins appear in the room. When coins appear and you tap on it, you will collect it!

Executive Chef
    But like how do you know how much time is left for the maximum amount of coins and xp? Or is it even possible?

Fashion Designer
    Just sent GEM to you!!!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast