Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Issue with breeding chocolate bunny...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox555 View Post
    The randomness in which team lava works annoys me, not the fact that they charge for gems. This bunny incident is a blatant example. I didn't use gems to get to get my two bunnies, but a lot of people did. Those people that used gems are upset about that. And they should be. How fair is that?!
    To be fair to TL, the bunny incident is NOT an example of randomness. They intended the bunnies to be for gems, screwed up by making the bunnies available for coins, then "fixed" their mistake by making all the bunnies for gems.

They did not randomly give people the chance to get the bunny for coins and randomly give other people the chance to get the bunny for gems. They allowed EVERYONE to get the bunnies for coins--if they were fast enough to do it. Then they changed it so that EVERYONE had to pay gems to get the bunnies.

That said, I also dislike the randomness. I just don't think this is an example of it.

I just think we should all stop insulting TL before weball get suspended accounts... TL could you please put a few more opportunities for free gems into your games? My family can't afford gems and I adore these games but I have quite a few quests on them in which I need gems. I understand how to earn them in RS, BS, and CS but, haven't found how to earn them in ZS, PS, and FS. Thank you so much for (mostly) free apps that are so incredible =D

* we all

Grand Emperor
    You don't get suspended for expressing your opinion, if its done reasonably.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    To be fair to TL, the bunny incident is NOT an example of randomness. They intended the bunnies to be for gems, screwed up by making the bunnies available for coins, then "fixed" their mistake by making all the bunnies for gems.

They did not randomly give people the chance to get the bunny for coins and randomly give other people the chance to get the bunny for gems. They allowed EVERYONE to get the bunnies for coins--if they were fast enough to do it. Then they changed it so that EVERYONE had to pay gems to get the bunnies.

That said, I also dislike the randomness. I just don't think this is an example of it.
    Ok, now I think we're getting into semantics. The end result is that some customers received bunnies for coins and others used gems. Regardless, of why, or how it was done the final outcome was not planned, which in my opinion, makes this random. I can assume that most customers who don't find out the "reason" on the forums behind why TL operates the way it does feel like this was pretty random, especially when they hear that based on timing, their neighbors got the bunnies for coins and not gems.

The sheeple are the ones who continue to give money to play a game run by a company that continues to make "mistakes" that end up making customers mad. Changing things after the fact, come on, doesnt TL run tests on there updates before going live or are they just another branch of SoE. I run a business, and before we roll out new products, we test everything before going live because the last thing you want to do is make your customers angry. The other big problem I have is the ease of accidental gem usage, which in an email,!admitted it was an issue, and it was being sent to development, probably shot down because I'll bet half there revenue from this game is accidental purchase. All they need to do is add an "are you sure button" I still have not heard back about that.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat1397 View Post
    The sheeple are the ones who continue to give money to play a game run by a company that continues to make "mistakes" that end up making customers mad.
    Lost me after you mentioned sheeple again. I apparently belong to that group. I'm not thrilled with how tl works either, but I don't feel that warrants name calling. You seem rather passionate about tl and their customers for someone who isn't spending money on their games.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox555 View Post
    You seem rather passionate about tl and their customers for someone who isn't spending money on their games.
    Anymore, not spending money on there games anymore, I've bought plenty of gems, I won't anymore until they fix just a couple of problems.
    1) correct the ease of accidental gem usage.
    Just adding a simple are you sure would suffice, but placing your button to use the gems right where your thumb just pressed, making it very easy to double tap, sizing the button to use gems twice as large as the not use button, and coloring them similar pastel shades instead of red and green was a well thought out marketing plan.
    2) almost every update we get an "oops, our mistake, we need you to use gems again"
    3) maybe add a way to earn gems, I don't even really care about this one, but it would be nice, I can earn 5 gems a day on another game I play, as long as you pay attention.

Rhino Keeper
    I NNNNEEEEEDDDD one of those

New Resident
    So frustrat it wont let me make any bunnies with out gems
    I love this game but its starting to get kinda pointless n pathetic tl needs to
    Come up with more goals!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345