Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg Decoration Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Here is my best i could do, took me whole night, so hope I can have this time chance
    I know this took you all night but wanted to point out before its to late for you to enter another entry but you didn't follow the rules.

Contest and Rules:
    Simply use whatever paint program you like and decorate and color the following Bunny and Eggs picture template. Do not use any added images or internet images. Everything in your entree must be hand drawn. Yes you can print it out, color it in then upload it as an image. Add extra design to the eggs! The more creative the better! Best designs will win!
    Upload your images to the web and then post their image links to this forum thread to enter. Use the [img][/img]

I'm only pointing it out so you can try again before the contest closes (you can enter as many times as you want but can only win once) It was lovely but the rules said no images. Good luck and I hope you enter another one as I think this one will be disqualified since you used images.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Sorry for typos, am on ipad now. Well if here will be many so nice pics as yours i think i dont have chance in this contest, i did it all night, and prolly just wasted my time, cuz i dont know it better. I was painting if by pen by each pixel. Not by layers as in photoshop.
    Don't forget the contest is a week long so you didn't need to do it in one night and if you want to work on it more or do a new one, BP said you can enter more than one picture.

Larger image yay paint, who needs layers?

New Resident
    touch up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    Don't forget the contest is a week long so you didn't need to do it in one night and if you want to work on it more or do a new one, BP said you can enter more than one picture.

Larger image yay paint, who needs layers?
    And u dont have tl image and bunny image in your eggs now? I would say yes. Well i dunno to paint so nice the images of each story game i set into my right egg, these are only images with one in another egg in upper part i used, sorry i did not read that sentence about that, of ourse i will try to make it diff, but i dont know pait so nice, maybe in photoshop if i know it is not that hard.

Executive Chef
    I'd love to enter but after trying my hand at it gave up lol. I'm just not artistic enough Good luck to everyone else though :-)

Grand Emperor
    I'm still working on mine. Darn real life interference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I'm still working on mine. Darn real life interference.
    Do your best-you have a week, and I can't wait to see it. I hope I'm not wrong to assume there is going to some pink in it ;D

& @Leire22 I don't get the point you are trying to make.

Farm Supplier
    You would say that this is easy but wow this is the fourth time I redesigning it

Executive Chef
    At least this goes on to the 10th so I will have "some" chance at this. I'll probably redesign mine like 10 times lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    Do your best-you have a week, and I can't wait to see it. I hope I'm not wrong to assume there is going to some pink in it ;D

& @Leire22 I don't get the point you are trying to make.
    As u see someone above told i dont match rules for contest, i would say that pics u used of TL siluete and rabbit siluete are images which as told we cant use. I will try remake mine, but then the second of yours i dont think is made by hand totally. But of course who does not know photoshop as u, cant make it as nice etc. Well never mind, i love your 2 works u made, and wish i know this too. Maybe one day i will learn it.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast