Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: newest version released today-Android

Senior Moderator
    Pinkster, did you lose any xp? And did the visit a neighbor and get kicked out happen only once, or more times?

Avair, try running a task manager/****er before opening - I know for me it helps a lot.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    I did not lose any xp. And I didn't try again yet. Busy Saturday

Grand Emperor
    Ok I visited 3 neighbors. No issues, except the xp I should be getting for the visiting bonus is not adding to my total.

Senior Moderator
    Thanks, I'll pass that along
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Ok, did some testing while my wife and I were at dinner. I visited a few neighbors, and got my xp up to 5135. I exited the game properly, and let it sit for minute. Went back in and I was at 4950 xp. So I didn't touch it again till we got home probably 45 minutes later, and now I am at 5490 xp.
    So, I'm completely confused.

On your android, are you able to take screen shots? and if so, can you take a screen shot of before, during, and after this XP neighbor issue?

Grand Emperor
    On Android when we do screenshots it doesn't show gems, coins, or xp. They go away for the picture.

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same issues on Android with this game.I get no exp for visiting neighbors ,or it crashes and when I reboot I have less money.the only thing that seemed to help was if I only visited 10 neighbors at a time.I have to close the game after 10 visits .if I did more than it would crash.its a bit of a hassle but .I open the game and do the next 10 .I hope its fixed soon because one time that this happened it took my experience and my pet that I unlocked.just glad it wasn't a gem pet. But I did get exp and money when I only did a few neighbors at a time

Grand Emperor
    The xp and coins not being added are also on my Android Archos 7 tablet.

Host(ess)
    For screenshots, I will use my wife's phone to take pictures of my screen, but I won't be able to post any pics until tomorrow as I have already visited all my neighbor's for today. I'll try to show some examples of this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    On your android, are you able to take screen shots? and if so, can you take a screen shot of before, during, and after this XP neighbor issue?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast