Thread: I don't get level up

Fashion Designer

Question I don't get level up

Hi! I noticed that i still earn exp but i don't get level up.. I'm on lvl 96.. Is that the highest lvl? I have seen a lvl 99 I don't know how long it takes to get to 97.. I'm on 96 for 1 1/2 month now.. And i can't see the yellow exp increasing, even though i play daily can someone tell me how long it took to get 97? Thx!

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    If you look at your profile (Menu > Messages > Profile) it lets you know how many more XP you need to get to the next level. I'm on the same boat as you, about a third way, and need 250,000 more points. (Also, I feel like the first few percentage gains is hard to see because I think it's hidden by the yellow sun, but that's a hunch I haven't really researched.)

To answer your level cap question, there has never been a real level cap, only an "unofficial" one previously at lv 96 and now lv 99, for most of the story games. That means, before, when you reached level 96, you were theoretically "max" level but could keep earning towards the 10 mil (I may be remembering incorrectly but it was an outrageous number). Now instead, that 10 mil is spread out between getting to lv 97-100. Reaching level 97 is reasonable and most of the bulk of experience needed is to reach lv 100. I haven't heard anyone talk about the possibility or lack of reaching level 101, so your guess is as good as mine if 100 is now a real cap.

Also, speculation on my part, if you're not moving after 1 1/2 months... maybe your game is still stuck on lv 96 "unofficial" cap, in which case, direct your question to the bugs discussion board. That I cannot help you with. This game as too many bugs, I don't try keep up-to-date on them them. ^^'.

Feel free to PM me if that doesn't clarify it.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    If you look at your profile (Menu > Messages > Profile) it lets you know how many more XP you need to get to the next level. I'm on the same boat as you, about a third way, and need 250,000 more points. (Also, I feel like the first few percentage gains is hard to see because I think it's hidden by the yellow sun, but that's a hunch I haven't really researched.)

To answer your level cap question, there has never been a real level cap, only an "unofficial" one previously at lv 96 and now lv 99, for most of the story games. That means, before, when you reached level 96, you were theoretically "max" level but could keep earning towards the 10 mil (I may be remembering incorrectly but it was an outrageous number). Now instead, that 10 mil is spread out between getting to lv 97-100. Reaching level 99 is reasonable and most of the bulk of experience needed is to reach lv 100. I haven't heard anyone talk about the possibility or lack of reaching level 101, so your guess is as good as mine if 100 is now a real cap.

Also, speculation on my part, if you're not moving after 1 1/2 months... maybe your game is still stuck on lv 96 "unofficial" cap, in which case, direct your question to the bugs discussion board. That I cannot help you with. This game as too many bugs, I don't try keep up-to-date on them them. ^^'.

Feel free to PM me if that doesn't clarify it.
    Error fixed in bold.

Executive Chef
    400k xp on level 97 98 99 8 mil to 100 101 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

Banned
    Ive seen a level 100 before