Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: expanding question for other players.

Executive Chef
    I'm going to start another thread related to this. I don't want to take over your thread. I'm going to ask if anyone knows how to make more than 221,950 coins per day.

Grand Emperor
    Coins. I did 3 expansions for coins when the expansions first became available and more space than I know what to do with. I'm in no rush to expand; my next expansion is $15M and I'm more than half way there. I have had the coins for two expansions in RS for a while but don't have the neighbor requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I've been victim of the coin bug before. That's one of the reasons why i stopped playing in Oct. I would make 65k while asleep and then moments later it will be taken away. I'm back to playing because Im on leave from work due to being 38 weeks pregnant. But Yes that's a good idea. The reg and tables near the door to get them in and out fast. ill try that. Im working on capping recipes or I'd stick to red velvet cakes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    Yes I've been victim of the coin bug before. That's one of the reasons why i stopped playing in Oct. I would make 65k while asleep and then moments later it will be taken away. I'm back to playing because Im on leave from work due to being 38 weeks pregnant. But Yes that's a good idea. The reg and tables near the door to get them in and out fast. ill try that. Im working on capping recipes or I'd stick to red velvet cakes.
    Ohhh... How sweet!! Congratulations on starting maternity leave. Hopefully you will have a moment to yourself to play after your baby arrives!! I mastered all the items to earn the all the gems first, too.

No doubt to use coins, gems are valuable and hard to obtain...
    So I am looking for faster way to earn $$....

Fashion Designer
    Gems. I try to keep my neighbors low so it cost me in gems in order to participate in these games. One benefit is I get to keep all my coins for decorating materials. I have a big active family so I can not spend all day tipping and gifting. Bakery is how I relax and burn up time waiting for things so I don't mind buying gems. Then I can be a great neighbor to 12 people and still be a great mom to 5 sons and a very naughty siberian husky. He is worse than a two year old. He is trouble 24/7. I buy gems to keep me sane!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Coins. I did 3 expansions for coins when the expansions first became available and more space than I know what to do with. I'm in no rush to expand; my next expansion is $15M and I'm more than half way there. I have had the coins for two expansions in RS for a while but don't have the neighbor requirements.
    nbrs are not that had to find but finding suitable (those that suit your requirements... like tipping daily, gifting daily, etc...) ones are more difficult!! come and take a look at my RS and BS. And if you like it i am more than willing to add you but let me know who you are. if not, i can send a request to you, if you like it, accept the request. if not, just decline!! i play fashion, city and pets as well but i spend most time in RS and BS!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12