Thread: Help~ Why i can't update and buy the 3 bears oven??

New Resident

Exclamation Help~ Why i can't update and buy the 3 bears oven??

Dear gm,

I'm in Shanghai. My all neighbours can buy the new oven--3 bears oven except me. I have download the original version of bakery story but still cannot get the last update, am i do sth wrong or what can i do right now??

Please help, i'll be waiting online. thanks~!~

Executive Chef
    Updates are not available to everyone at the same time(it's random from one week to another). If you have not received your update on Thursday, you will receive it on Tuesday. You are not doing anything wrong. It doesn't matter where you are, what device you are using, etc. And you should still use Valentine's version of Bakery Story as all of the latest bug fixes are in that version.

I know it is frustrating to wait for new items - I had late updates numerous times myself, but you will get them.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Updates are not available to everyone at the same time(it's random from one week to another). If you have not received your update on Thursday, you will receive it on Tuesday. You are not doing anything wrong. It doesn't matter where you are, what device you are using, etc. And you should still use Valentine's version of Bakery Story as all of the latest bug fixes are in that version.

I know it is frustrating to wait for new items - I had late updates numerous times myself, but you will get them.
    Okay, I got it~ thank u very much. ^--^