Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Master Box List

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Thanks for the pic....omg you must spend a lot of money buying gems and have good luck in getting all items in box
    Trust me when I say this. It's not worth it opening boxes. You spend 24 GEMS and you'll probably be stuck with something you won't like. Once you have them...you can't trade. You can only use or sell. And when you sell...you don't get your gems back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jensteed View Post
    I have accidentally hit on boxes twice, getting the claw machine and the deer ice sculpture. I stayed well clear of that particular tab untill the steampunk items came in (love them) and decided to risk the steampunk chest. I was absolutely thrilled to get the desk!! It was what I was dying to get and I couldn't believe my luck.
    This list and photos of available items is really brilliant, thank you x x x
    I'm glad you got lucky and got what you wanted. Not everyone gets lucky. Good for you

Before I bought a box, I looked through this thread and decided on one that had cool Rare prizes, but more importantly, Common prizes I'd be satisfied with. I went with the Renaissance Box figuring even the commons like Jester Sculpture and Archery Target are pretty cool and distinctive. Got lucky though and pulled the Mechanical Dragons. :-D

I'm back up to 20 gems now, trying to decide which box to buy next.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad to hear you liked what you got. If you don't mind spending the 24 GEMS. My favorite is the Magic Box. That's where I got the stylish black piano. Good luck when you open boxes...hope you get what you want. If not...you fall into the TRAP.

Just bought the Asian Fusion box. I was very high strung praying I would get something I liked and got the Panda Fountain, exactly what I wanted. It was probably the single best box purchase I ever made.

That said this kind of thing doesn't happen often. Once I purchaced a box three times in a row and got the same item every time.

New Resident

Red face Plump Kitty Statue

"Plump Kitty Statue" needs to be updated to the Asian Fusion chest list.
    It's in the 4th prize area.
    I just got it.. I was hoping for something a little better.. But oh well lol.

I don't understand how the boxes work. I purchased the Asian Fusion box and all I received was the stone puppy. Is that correct?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by decostop View Post
    I don't understand how the boxes work. I purchased the Asian Fusion box and all I received was the stone puppy. Is that correct?
    when you buy a box for 24 gems you will only get one random item out of the box. You cannot pick the item. It is a gamble
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by decostop View Post
    Team Lava calls it a gamble...DON'T FALL FOR IT. IT'S A TRAP TO GET YOU TO BUY GEMS FOR REAL MONEY. It's up to you though...but don't do it. You might be upset if you end up with something that is not worth 24 gems.

Well, that is rather deceiving. "Chest" gives the impression of multiple items within, and the picture in Design mode shows two or three items behind the chest. I don't pay for gems, I earn them for menu mastery so it takes me awhile to build them up. That's the first AND last chest I'll buy.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast