Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Shop

Banned
    that happened to me alot!!!

Executive Chef
    I noticed that sometimes the game is really slow but since I got a new iPod faster now but still way slower than the other stories

The Honorable Panda
    New World Games application in itunes. version 1.0.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

1.0.5.6 is the version on my android. My id is MolliesPetMarket. I'm trying to remove a neighbor and it shows processing but then doesn't remove them.

Fashion Designer
    This is MOST CRASHING GAME from all games i play, thats really ridiculous, cant u finally fix that? Slow, and crashing, cant understand it, as other games mostly only extremly often since world games editions launched are mostly out of since, this is not out of since this is directly crashing.... but both are to me real bugs and noone fixed it yet.

Farm Supplier
    Agree with message above,my pet shop crashes too many times!! While I try and collect coins and feed,game will crash about 5 times!! Very irritating and is putting me off playing the game!!! Please team lava can u look at wat the problem is and fix it!! No other lava games are affected!!

Fashion Designer
    Still NOONE DID FIX THIS DARN CRASHING? So players here are not worthy even word about it? Cant believe that..........

I have breed two Cojacks but the Designer Breeding Goal says I have none so I can't complete the goal.

mine keeps crashing too...also started a new thread about it...

Farm Supplier
    I've gone back to playing original version not the world games one and it still crashes!! Tried doing an update to the game and it still crashes!! Team lava what is wrong with the game??so many people r having this problem,can't you fix this please!! I can't play the game properly coz it just crashes!! In the time it takes to collect coins and feed,the game will typically crash 4 to 5 times!! Can u imagine how irritating that is!! Please fix this!!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast