Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

I have not had a sale on gem notification in TWO MONTHS. I have emailed the support team but nothing. All my other neighbors get them often. My sister plays on the same device that I do which is the Iphone 4's. She got her sale but not me. I have bought gems at regular price thinking they just wasn't on sale but after two months I started asking all my other neighbors. What a fool I was. Maybe if TL knows you buy them they stop the sales on purpose to make more money. Too bad because I love the game been playing a long time but thinking about quitting because of this issue, doesn't seem fair that they can't seem to fix this problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game about a dozen times. I reboot my phone all the time just so my water drops show up on my end My neighbors leave me a message saying I am full but on my end it doesn't show up until I reboot. The weekly updates I don't get unless I reboot or see my other neighbors with new items. And yes I have my push notifications on. Please if anyone knows how to fix this let me know! Thanks

1. Ipad 2 with all updates.
    2. Farm Story V2.0
    3. Game keeps crashing on tittle loading screen after April Update.

Quote Originally Posted by jd1010ru View Post
    2. Farm Story V2.0
    DITTO for me. (nn)

iPad2 iOS 5.1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jd1010ru View Post
    2. Farm Story V2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by lachihuahua View Post
    DITTO for me. (nn)

iPad2 iOS 5.1
    responded on other thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...pril-26-update
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Dear TeamLava,

I installed the most updated version (Farm Story 2.0) to both my Ipad and Iphone earlier today (4/26).
    It takes a long time to get into my farm on Iphone and I cannot get into my farm on iPad at all.
    The same happens after I installed the most updated version of Bakery story 1.5 on my iPad.
    pls kindly help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    Dear TeamLava,

I installed the most updated version (Farm Story 2.0) to both my Ipad and Iphone earlier today (4/26).
    It takes a long time to get into my farm on Iphone and I cannot get into my farm on iPad at all.
    The same happens after I installed the most updated version of Bakery story 1.5 on my iPad.
    pls kindly help.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post293094

current bug thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I am getting the farmstory is an online game message....obviously I have an internet connection if I am posting this. It's happening in pet and farm also won't display my neighbors when I do get that far into the game.

New Resident
    Yep. I'm having the same problem on my iPad. Anybody know how to unfreeze the game so I can play again?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tmg1 View Post
    I wa half way through replanting my farm when the store seized up. When I open the store to select crops I can choose fruit, grain whatever, but once that window opens I can't swipe through the choices or even select the ones that are there! What happened? I'm using an iPad 3 with the latest version of the game (all updates added). Anybody else have this problem?

I just had the same thing happen on iPad 2. I force closed and went back in. Then it was OK.

Hey Kooky do you know if there are any server issues today? My Farm Story app won't load at all, keep switching off and on on my iPad but still hangs on the 'Farm Story' loading page, any ideas? thanks x

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast