Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Rhino Keeper
    Since the update on Nov 1 many people have made leaps in their levels. Some are shown as 150.

I can't send any gifts in any of my games😓 I though maintaining should fix problems not create them

Quote Originally Posted by buzzingum View Post
    I can't send any gifts in any of my games😓 I though maintaining should fix problems not create them
    me too!! what's happening?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzingum View Post
    I can't send any gifts in any of my games�� I though maintaining should fix problems not create them
    Quote Originally Posted by teddysaur123 View Post
    me too!! what's happening?
    I am able to send gifts. If you are still having issues, try restarting your device.
    If still problems, please advise which device you play on, and the current version of the farm game you are playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Please update iOS FARM

We have had multiple OS updates, not to mention the MAJOR bug that still hasn't been fixed of all neighbors checked when requesting. WE need a new version of Farm for iOS, PLEASE! We haven't had an update since last May, and YOU NEVER FIXED THE BUG that was reported back in January at that time.

So PLEASE, give us a new version with a bug fix, sometime this century!

Quote Originally Posted by yaharalady View Post
    Since the update on Nov 1 many people have made leaps in their levels. Some are shown as 150.
    Agreed. I too wasn't able to understand this. In addition, game reset time also appears changed from past 2 days.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bidur5678 View Post
    Agreed. I too wasn't able to understand this. In addition, game reset time also appears changed from past 2 days.
    There are threads in RS + BS forums discussing the level changes, but TL created new levels and those that had enough XP to reach the new levels were automatically bumped up. The new max level for Farm is 150.

The game reset time hasn't changed. It is still 12a Pacific time, however due to the clocks being reset back one hour this past Sunday most likely your time compared to TLs time has changed. This website is useful to compare what your new reset time will be, just look up Pacific Time and compare the amount of hours difference it is to your time now.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=1

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    There are threads in RS + BS forums discussing the level changes, but TL created new levels and those that had enough XP to reach the new levels were automatically bumped up. The new max level for Farm is 150.

The game reset time hasn't changed. It is still 12a Pacific time, however due to the clocks being reset back one hour this past Sunday most likely your time compared to TLs time has changed. This website is useful to compare what your new reset time will be, just look up Pacific Time and compare the amount of hours difference it is to your time now.

Tx for your reply. It helped.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post

Awww, cant you figure it out for me? Geez

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Awww, cant you figure it out for me? Geez
    LOL, silly pinkster you know your timing didn't change.