Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash1 View Post
    I am having trouble on my farm I finally got all the collectables for the beehive hit redeem and do not see where it is also the same thing on bakery story for the gold wall decoration ..not sure what that is hit redeem and it is no where! Can you please help me get them back I am on a I pad I also keep genetic frozen while on the farm when trying to plant that the only way to clear is to reinstall
    When you redeem a collectible It's in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    When you redeem a collectible It's in your inventory.
    thank you interesting。。。。thats what thought。。。。。funny 2 days latter it just showed up there it was not there before as far as in farm story still no luck in bakery story yet

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash1 View Post
    thank you interesting。。。。thats what thought。。。。。funny 2 days latter it just showed up there it was not there before as far as in farm story still no luck in bakery story yet
    Sorry i can't help with your bakery issue, other then the usual uninstall/reinstall advice.

Part of my farm keeps disappearing. I have to forse stop, uninstall and reinstall atleast 6 times when i water my neighbors.about 3 times when i plow and plant.On kindle fire.How can I fix this?

Nightclub Owner
    I just noticed this, as I've been monitoring my notifications in Farm, and I just received a notification that my friends need help, in other words, it told me that I had a request message. But I didn't. In fact, I received GIFTS, not a request for help from a neighbor.

Can this be looked into?

New Resident

Constitution gifts Problem

I have an iPod version 5.1.1. And farm story 2.0.1.
    When I recieve gifts I cannot use the construction gifts. I always get the pop up saying "this material is used for constructables ". And then an ok button. I have a shed I am trying to build and need those materials. Is there something that I need to do? That I'm missing?

Thank you.

If you click on the shed box, you will see the items you have listed. There will also be an option to ask friends for remaining materials. I think it is a box. I play a few games.

Coins disappeared while harvesting. started with 328k ended with 398k then while plowing the same lots ended up with 318k ...I have 355 lots. it's not possible for it to drop that low.

Nightclub Owner
    It would be nice if TL would fix the BUG that has ALL NEIGHBORS CHECKED on iOS when requesting parts. It has only been an issue for 9 months now, you'd think they'd be able to fix a SIMPLE BUG in less time. How many times does this need to be requested BEFORE it ACTUALLY gets fixed??? Bueller??? Is there anyone even working on fixing FARM BUGS at TL????

Executive Chef
    I wish that when you go to buy a crop or a tree or anything and you put it down, it goes back to the beginning of the list and it's annoying to have to go back every single time.