Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

I have a neighbor who's farm has been reset to level 1 by Team Lava. I've contacted support, they've tossed it to engineering. My neighbor was a level 77. He would like his original farm back. He did not transfer the farm, this is nothing that he has done to it. He has an iphone4s. Support told me that engineering doesn't always reply to individual emails and that I should be checking the forums. This is crazy. Can you help?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pet143 View Post
    1. Andriod 2.3.6
    2.farmstory 1.4.5.03
    3. I have been planting and harvesting the red quinoa and the mastering has been fine but the last two times ive harvested and replanted have not been giving me the mastering. it seems to be stuck on half way to being complete.
    Heeeeeelllllloooo? No feed back? I have done 3 more harvests of the red quinoa and still haven't gotten the 4th and last level. And i have 254 plowwed spots. . .i keep checking to see if the level bar is moving and nope. Would like some help please.

Rhino Keeper
    Forced closes are so often that the game has become unplayable. Instead of updates that most people don't like, how about fixing the game so that we can play it. Dream on, nothing will change.

I have farm story version 2.0.1 on my gen 3 touch with 4.2.1 on it. I know that this is an older device however I am getting so frustrated with the tap to manage your crops tag that pops up. When I upgraded farm story a few months ago this showed up so when ever you tap on a crop that is not ready it pops up asking to fertilize the field or not. Well needless to say my device is older and slower and so it has some time lag. When harvesting your crop when next to trees or crops not ready you can accidently hit this tag keep tapping before the graphic pops up and bingo you have spent 20 gems on a field that was already ready to harvest. I slowed down and have tried my best to not do that again than today it happened I'm now down 60 gems to this stupid thing. I know I will probably never get gems back, 20 would be nice, but it would be great if once you hit fertilize crops it ask you again if you are sure that you want to spend 20 gems. I know gems equal $ for lava but this is upsetting. Is their any thing in the settings so I can turn this off?

Quote Originally Posted by pet143 View Post
    Heeeeeelllllloooo? No feed back? I have done 3 more harvests of the red quinoa and still haven't gotten the 4th and last level. And i have 254 plowwed spots. . .i keep checking to see if the level bar is moving and nope. Would like some help please.
    +1 here.

Executive Chef
    There are many threads regarding force closes in all the games why is this not being addressed?? I already tried everything suggested what are we supposed to do quit I haven't seen my farm in days... glad I planted flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by joecotta View Post
    Yes, you are being charged each time you till a square & each time you plant each square. I've had the same problem for quite some time. ive watched the counters. The only service I get is lip-service.

I have to hit a button to get to someones farm, tap twice to till, plant, or harvest; there's no protection from the gem traps. These traps (which cudtomers asked for them?) are eaier to remove than they were to install. Funny the traps were installed about the time when our fields became unstable.

I worked IT for decades. We promised our clients 99.5% uptime, we Delivered 99.9%. That's less than 1.5 minutes per day. TeamLava needs more servers and/or bandwidth and/or more or larger front-end processors to handle the traffic.

Throw some money at your problem, quit taking gems without confirming your customers intentions and you'll have happy fustomers spending more money. Ignore your problems and valid complaints and you're sure to lose customers. What do I care? I'm not spending a cent until things improve for the customer. And if it doesn't happen, I'll bail when I finish the games or just abruptly stop.

Hoping you'll listen, while KNOWING you won't.
    +1 here, I'm getting to the point to throw in the towel.

so far gem traps have cost me 84 gems, think I can get any back, no way.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I strongly suggest that "Stormy" be used to demo the new farm items each week. Place on his farm several of the new trees, a small field of new flowers and other crops, the new animals and decorations, and all the contents of any new chests.

Stormy is suppose to be a help to us. THIS would be helpful - to actually see on Stormy's farm what the new items really look like and how large they are. I've often been surprised at the size and appearance of various items that I've bought.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having trouble on my farm I finally got all the collectables for the beehive hit redeem and do not see where it is also the same thing on bakery story for the gold wall decoration ..not sure what that is hit redeem and it is no where! Can you please help me get them back I am on a I pad I also keep genetic frozen while on the farm when trying to plant that the only way to clear is to reinstall

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast