Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do they eat so fast???

Rhino Keeper

Why do they eat so fast???

I don't have a ton of counters, maybe 10-12, but I can have them full of good food that takes a lot of time to cook & it'll all be gone in an hour!! Am I doing something wrong? My counters are never empty in bakery story.

Rhino Keeper
    Restaurant servings are less than on bakery. I found I had to cook like mad until at least level 50 or so. Eventually, you'll find that it builds up quite nicely and stays that way. Keep on cooking.

Farm Supplier
    I am level 75 in RS and have the max number of appliances. I play all day long and in the last few days I can not keep my counters full. My counters where emoting when they changed the serving amounts a while back, but lately I was doing OK and now the food is all gone again. I think I am going to have to pull some chairs.

Executive Chef
    I'm on level 96 and though I never completely run out of food, I do come close. Bakery my counters have tons of food.

Nightclub Owner
    In BS there are 115 total recipes, 72 of those recipes give a quantity of 1,000 or more.
    In RS there are 124 total recipes, 54 of those recipes give a quantity of 1,000 or more.

RS has more recipes, but more than half give less than 1,000 pieces. This is why people run out of food faster in RS when compared to BS. BS has more quantity and a higher profit on food items, but things also cost more decoration/expansion wise in BS.

Same with me, I used to be able to have all counters full and stocked high, and I had over 25 counters, now I have stored about 7/8, and still have alot empty counters by morning! Whsts going on here?! It's like the food sells wayyy faster then it ever did before! I had about 60,000 holiday smoothies from xmas, and they have always lingered for months dropping very slowly, now all the sudden theyre all sold when the other day there was 20/30k left!!

Host(ess)
    I used to have full counters, now I can barely keep food on the counters. I cook non-stop, am lvl 96 with maxed out ovens and I can barely keep up.

I didn't really like the overly full counters either, but this is getting difficult to keep any food available.

Banned
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I'm Level 30-something, and I'll typically have nearly every counter full when I go to bed at night. Less than five hours later when I wake up, my counters are all bare. Even when I block the door and cook as fast and furiously as Roseanne Barr going through a box of Oreos, I still run out of food in just a few hours of sleep. It's unbelievably annoying. Gaining more appliances doesn't seem to help me with this, so I guess I'm just stuck with the problem.

I can't remember the last time I ran out of food or had even one bare counter in BS, thankfully.

Host(ess)
    I'm level 99 and have lot of food (enough for the next 70 days)

If you want to cook as much food as possible (or at least enough), you should calculate how much plates a recipe gives per hours. (plates/cookingtime). And cook those things with high result e.g. Chicken Salad on stove.

Most of the new recipes have a bad ratio. So maybe you are sold out because you cook many of this new stuff.

How much food your customers eat per day:
    Max. 29 customers per minute x 60min per hour x 24hours per day = ~41'760 plates

For example:
    Cooking Lucky Breakfast (stove) 4 times a day:
    400 servings / 6 hours x 24 hours x 25 applicances = 40'000 plates per day.
    So customers will eat more food as you cook.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonnes View Post
    I'm level 99 and have lot of food (enough for the next 70 days) ........

How much food your customers eat per day:
    Max. 29 customers per minute x 60min per hour x 24hours per day = ~41'760 plates ..........

I hope this helps.
    Thanks yvonnes - this is good to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast