Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 3-22- Fairy Tale Box

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    Seriously, I can't see the new items. Not even a message about the update. I've already reinstalled the game
    The updates don't roll out to all users at the same time. You may get it anytime between now and Monday.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the update all at once? I have the special offer item available, but not the mermaid.

The Honorable Panda
    Updates roll out over days. You can get the limited offer but not have the weekly update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    shakiba was refering to item prize rank ^^;

theredchilly, if it is no trouble, can you post a picture of the baking wizard without the people please? (via door blocking)

Rhino Keeper
    The baking wiZard was 3 pace:-) I did not like the 4 the place items, the duck, and the sword on he stone were too small. Not worth 24 gems

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    Seriously, I can't see the new items. Not even a message about the update. I've already reinstalled the game
    Me too Roxie, I reinstalled the original and...nothing. Deleted it reinstalled VDay version and still no mermaid or mirror. My son has it so I could look at his. Not sure what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by meahann View Post
    Me too Roxie, I reinstalled the original and...nothing. Deleted it reinstalled VDay version and still no mermaid or mirror. My son has it so I could look at his. Not sure what is going on.
    Thanks Kooky, hopefully get the update soon. I have always gotten it on Thurs just seems weird that my son would get it and not me. Then again he gets the gem sales lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I promise not to send you any potions if you don't send me any . I only accepted 8 to build one of the statue which freed up my gift queue for 12 more but so far my neighbors aren't reading my wall and sending me potions in Bakery and gold springs in RS. I hope the novelty will pass quickly and I can go back to stockpiling the classic parts.
    What are the gold springs for? I think I was only gifted one gold spring in RS today. Now that I know what the red potion is for, I'm sorry I accepted so many of them this morning. Will be declining all red potions (AND dragon parts, AND brownies, as usual) henceforth.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    I didn't get the update except for the limited time offer so that's weird.

yanochka when you edited your post to resize pics, were resized to be smaller or larger?
    I resized them to be smaller

Banned
    Never mind, I see that the gold spring is for the steampunk arcade. *Yawn*

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast