Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 3-22- Fairy Tale Box

Banned
    Nice red riding hood.....is that from a box?I stop getting boxes when all I got were vase after vase mixed in with frogs, flowers and clocks. I have receive 0 good item from all the gems I used on the boxes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Who's Bakery is that?
    It's mine on my iPad (different ID)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    Nice red riding hood.....is that from a box?I stop getting boxes when all I got were vase after vase mixed in with frogs, flowers and clocks. I have receive 0 good item from all the gems I used on the boxes.
    Yes, Red Riding Hood, Fairytale Goose, Fairytale Tower, Frog Prince, Sweet Dreams are all from the box. The Bremen Musicians was the limited random offer. I'm going to be receiving love potions for weeks even though I don't need anymore since I'm only making 1 of that statue. *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get the update except for the limited time offer so that's weird.

yanochka when you edited your post to resize pics, were resized to be smaller or larger?

Executive Chef
    Is there anything else seperate from the box besides the mermaid statue? It doesnt seem a lot this week bc usually when a box comes, there are some other decor or recipes....???

Me too! I'm so annoyed. I really want that grotto. This update is a huge letdown. Give us something better worth coins Team Lava!

Great new theme! Fairies are always popular. Anyone able to tell me what the red potion is for, there's no mention of it on your site (that I can see)? Also, when are the new goals/challenges coming, bakery story faithful are getting frustrated without them???

Anyone able to help, please contact me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    Is there anything else seperate from the box besides the mermaid statue? It doesnt seem a lot this week bc usually when a box comes, there are some other decor or recipes....???
    There is a mirror in wall deco it's cute

Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    Me too! I'm so annoyed. I really want that grotto. This update is a huge letdown. Give us something better worth coins Team Lava!

(Sorry, duplicate reply)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    There is a mirror in wall deco it's cute
    Ah thx! I'll try to check the updates npw but my sis is using the i pod at the moment.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast