Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 3-22- Fairy Tale Box

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did find out that 1st prize is a fairy fountain, but I have not seen one yet. Hopefully someone will get one soon so we can all see it.
    I thought the Fairy Grotto was the first prize? Is it's only a second place item?

Nightclub Owner
    I thought so too 27Redd. Kooky, wasn't the Fairy fountain the 1st place prize for Fashion????

Mermaid statue not shown

I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the valentines bakery app but I am still not able to see the mermaid statue. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I get this issue fixed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixgrey View Post
    I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the valentines bakery app but I am still not able to see the mermaid statue. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I get this issue fixed?
    You should get it by Tuesday updates roll out from Thursday to tuesday

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I thought so too 27Redd. Kooky, wasn't the Fairy fountain the 1st place prize for Fashion????
    Yup it is 1st place in fashion story. It's fantastic, wouldn't mind having that in my bakery. Would love that fairy grotto though. I would trade in my extra fairy tower and marionettes for one. ^_^
    And am I the only person that doesn't quite like the mermaid statue...it just seems too big and a smidgen out of place. :/

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I will double check to make sure there is one for bakery too.

Yes the fairy fountain was 1st in fashion.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittiana View Post
    Yup it is 1st place in fashion story. It's fantastic, wouldn't mind having that in my bakery. Would love that fairy grotto though. I would trade in my extra fairy tower and marionettes for one. ^_^
    And am I the only person that doesn't quite like the mermaid statue...it just seems too big and a smidgen out of place. :/
    I love the mermaid statue. It is out of place, so I am really hoping they will add more items to decorate that will go along with her.

I'm really frustrated that I do not have the update still. I understand they switched to a graduated roll out, but it seems all my friends have them but not I. Will this continue to be the case for future updates and conceivably when more goals are released? While Bakery Story isn't a competition, it still does not seem fair that some will have more time to work on things like goals when others will have to wait nearly a week. What is the purpose of the graduated roll-outs? I'm sure TL is getting hounded with support issues of people saying they didn't receive the update. It seems like a big hassle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danie0728 View Post
    What is the purpose of the graduated roll-outs? I'm sure TL is getting hounded with support issues of people saying they didn't receive the update. It seems like a big hassle.
    Well in basic computer world...it would be so that the server does not crash or glitch. A one time roll out could cause glitches. However, they have done it before so it's not much of an excuse or probably even their reason.

New day,no update( I'm upset guys ��