Thread: Recipes removed??

Rhino Keeper

Recipes removed??

Does anyone know when or if the following recipes will be removed: Lemon scones, chocolate hat, reuben, turkey and egg salad sandwich? Please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Fashion Designer
    No one knows but I doubt they'll be removed. Nothing seasonal about them. But all the recipes have some chance of being removed. I don't see what's special about these other than they were more recent releases. I wish they'd remove burritos and quiche though and anything less that sells for less than 4 coins a serving. Plus I don't ever want to do them again if they release future goals, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I know what you mean!! I was so sick of cooking the burritos!! I was thrilled when my last plate of burritos finally sold. With luck, they will not include it for future goals

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure the top hats were St. Patrick's Day-themed, so I think they'll go when the St. Pat's stuff goes. After what they did with rhubarb in Farm (removed it with V-Day stuff, even though there was nothing seasonal about it), a good rule of thumb is to master everything new as soon as you possibly can. I didn't even get to level 2 on rhubarb because I was concentrating on mastering *actual* Valentine's Day crops and thought rhubarb would be around forever.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    No one knows but I doubt they'll be removed. Nothing seasonal about them.
    Nothing seasonal about rhubarb either, but it was removed from Farm story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Nothing seasonal about rhubarb either, but it was removed from Farm story.
    Then I vote for "seasonal" burritos to be removed ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Then I vote for "seasonal" burritos to be removed ��
    Oh yes, yes! Those festive burritos need to go. I swear if i ever see another pumpkin pie or burrito again i will definitely flip someone's table!