Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The best special box??

Rhino Keeper
    Is in the tab where u can buy the chocolate fountain.
    Keep scrolling n u can it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by markersable View Post
    Does anyone what the "decorations tab" is? When I bought the steampunk special box, I REALLY REGRET BUYING IT!!, it said my prize, The steampunk toy ballon or something..., it said it was in the decorations tab. Anyone know which it is? I can't find it!!
    All floor items are found in the "flower" tab. All wall items are found in the "clock" tab.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I've now given up on that box and started on the Magic Shell since I have a nice outdoor area set up, I want that hawaiian bar thing. Ohhh, I also want that darn Lobster Tank!
    You do know that the Hawaiian bar isn't in the magic shell, right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    You do know that the Hawaiian bar isn't in the magic shell, right?
    The magic shell was for the lobster tank, which I actually got the other day, FINALLY! LOL!!!

I've pretty much given up on the Island Chest, sad I know, but may try one LAST time if I get the nerve.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    This isn't a limit, but each try costs 24 gems.
    Wow! Thats crazy. At the rate im goin I wont get a chest for awhile... I was under the assumption we the players wuld get more then one chance at the chest for the many hours of earning those gems. Say, a chance once a week for a month... One more question, how do I better my chances, I mean my 1 chance, for getting the best prize out of the chest or box???

Fashion Designer
    if we can trade, i would give you the lobster tank anytime!!! for free!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The magic shell was for the lobster tank, which I actually got the other day, FINALLY! LOL!!!

I've pretty much given up on the Island Chest, sad I know, but may try one LAST time if I get the nerve.
    i have not seen the hawaiian bar before!! Anyone have a snap shot of it? I thought the indoor island is the top prize in the island chest!!

my friend told me that the other day she bought the magic shell and she tapped it three times and she got the bubble pillar, the sandcastle and the lobster tank! all in one purchase!!! has anyone ever had that happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginastrank View Post
    my friend told me that the other day she bought the magic shell and she tapped it three times and she got the bubble pillar, the sandcastle and the lobster tank! all in one purchase!!! has anyone ever had that happen?
    Since she clicked it three times, she spent 24 gems each click. So it wouldn't really be one purchase. Confusing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123