Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The best special box??

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't seen the Jazz set, can you post a pic of it? Or, I don't recall seeing it in any of my neighbors shops. It's hard sometimes when there are so many things bunched together, or similar looking, to know which is the jazz set and which is one of the other "people sets" that TL has come out with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I haven't seen the Jazz set, can you post a pic of it? Or, I don't recall seeing it in any of my neighbors shops. It's hard sometimes when there are so many things bunched together, or similar looking, to know which is the jazz set and which is one of the other "people sets" that TL has come out with.
    Sure I can....just don't know how. I will try to fiqure it out......

Nightclub Owner
    Here's a link to how to post a link on the forum. I have no idea how to do pics from a kindle, that's what you use right? But I know the camera icon on your game should at least work, from there I haven't a clue. LOL

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-On-The-Forum
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-19-12 at 06:45 PM. Reason: combined posts

Banned

Ok....I hope this works! Here is the jazz set from the magic box!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh that is adorable. GAH, now I want that too! I don't think I've seen that in ANY of my neighbors places. That was also a 2nd place item, so you're getting closer to that piano yet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh that is adorable. GAH, now I want that too! I don't think I've seen that in ANY of my neighbors places. That was also a 2nd place item, so you're getting closer to that piano yet!
    I saw it in one of my nbrs places and they had the wooden columns on both sides of it which looked really neat but I'm trying to save my coins to expand so I will wait to do that.

Rhino Keeper
    OP, I don't think that you should risk your hard earned gems that you took FOREVER to earn on a box. While there are some awesome items in there, there is very little chance you will be lucky enough to get it.

Don't want to speak for others but for every cool item I hv on display in my games, there are 2-3 unused items in storage.

Unless you actually buy gems, I don't reccommend using hard earned gems on boxes. The disappointment of getting a mailbox or torch or sandbox or something after saving gems for weeks is just heartbreaking.

Rhino Keeper
    How many chances do we get for a box? Is there a, limit?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by purpsandherb View Post
    How many chances do we get for a box? Is there a, limit?
    This isn't a limit, but each try costs 24 gems.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Does anyone what the "decorations tab" is? When I bought the steampunk special box, I REALLY REGRET BUYING IT!!, it said my prize, The steampunk toy ballon or something..., it said it was in the decorations tab. Anyone know which it is? I can't find it!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast