Thread: Asking for buildable materials?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    check and make sure you have the most current farm version=
    Yes, I have that version.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by b3ar67 View Post
    Yes, I have that version.
    You can try deleting the game and redownloading.
    Also if you have been sending out requests for the tool shed to a lot of nbrs days before the fountain, some players may just now be sending you those request back and they may not have gotten you fountain requests yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can try deleting the game and redownloading.
    Also if you have been sending out requests for the tool shed to a lot of nbrs days before the fountain, some players may just now be sending you those request back and they may not have gotten you fountain requests yet.
    I have deleted/reloaded on Friday. Today I also deleted BS, rebooted, then added both back, and rebooted. Now the parts seem to be working in Farm, BS, and RS. They were somewhat working in RS, but I received two parts overnight and I only have one neighbor there so parts were hanging out somewhere.
    I have over 100 neighbors on Farm so I expect it to be somewhat slow with all the traffic, but there was no visible movement the past week and then things would appear the next morning.
    Hope parts stay flowing with the rise in constructibles. Thanks for the help.

Farm Supplier
    I had deleted. Should not type on here and try to work at the same time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by b3ar67 View Post
    I had deleted. Should not type on here and try to work at the same time.
    Before anyone comments - I am not at a job and playing online. I am doing work at home as I'm currently overloaded. The company will not be charged time spent here.

I try to build 2-3 tool sheds a day for the exp. Everything was going well for a while, but the resources started to dry up. I started my old farm back up on my iPhone and sent myself a request from my main iPad farm. 3 days later, I still haven't received that request, nor the ones that have followed. I have restarted the phone/iPad, cleared my cache, deleted and redownloaded the farm, verified that all OSs and farms are the most current versions...and obviously this isn't an isolated problem. So I have a few questions.

1. Do android users get material requests for non-goal buildings? (I believe they do, just checking)
    2. Is there supposed to be a delay between sending the request and the other farmer's receipt of the request?
    3. Is there supposed to be a delay between accepting a materials request and the requester receiving the material?
    4. Is there a limit to how many of your neighbors will receive a request each day? I know I can send the request to everyone, but is there a limit to how many of them will get it?

I have read several threads on this issue and it seems that no one knows what is going on. I sincerely hope this is something that can be fixed soon!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sababoo View Post
    I try to build 2-3 tool sheds a day for the exp. Everything was going well for a while, but the resources started to dry up. I started my old farm back up on my iPhone and sent myself a request from my main iPad farm. 3 days later, I still haven't received that request, nor the ones that have followed. I have restarted the phone/iPad, cleared my cache, deleted and redownloaded the farm, verified that all OSs and farms are the most current versions...and obviously this isn't an isolated problem. So I have a few questions.

1. Do android users get material requests for non-goal buildings? (I believe they do, just checking)
    2. Is there supposed to be a delay between sending the request and the other farmer's receipt of the request?
    3. Is there supposed to be a delay between accepting a materials request and the requester receiving the material?
    4. Is there a limit to how many of your neighbors will receive a request each day? I know I can send the request to everyone, but is there a limit to how many of them will get it?

I have read several threads on this issue and it seems that no one knows what is going on. I sincerely hope this is something that can be fixed soon!
    See the main current bugs and fixes thread. Here is a link to DW's post regarding most of what you've listed there.

1.) yes they do, they don't get GOAL requests but they do get parts requests.
    2.) no there isn't supposed to be, but there is currently.
    3.) no there isn't supposed to be, but there is currently.
    4.) no there isn't supposed to be, but I THINK there is currently. I'm seeing the same thing in the other games as well, as I have requests coming through to me that are dated from 2-3 days ago, and 99% of the time my neighbors don't even need what they've requested any longer.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post267673

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    See the main current bugs and fixes thread. Here is a link to DW's post regarding most of what you've listed there.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post267673
    Thanks. I read a ton of other threads about similar issues, but I understood DW's reply to be about having all nbrs checked when you request something, which I don't mind. I appreciate your answer and hope that the issues can be resolved soon. I'm getting a request or two a day from people, so it's obviously not universal, and I got some blue brick requests today so some people are able to send them without the several day delay. I seem to be going on almost a week with no requests getting to neighbors. Anyway, I appreciate the response queentina!

I am on kindle fire system version 6.3.1 - fs version 1.4.4
    I am experiencing the same thing. Porky Piglet is my husband and when i send materials request he never gets them. I have asked several other neighbors and they dont get them either.

I understood that Stormie was our nbr to help this situation but since he came into the neigbborhood my materials request started getting lost in cyberspace. Please let us know what you are doing to fix this issue and when you expect it to be resolved.
    Thank you
    HH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12